Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chhote Ustad

Its good to see small kids performing on tv show either its DID li'l masters or Chhote Ustad or any other shows on the the channel like Colors, whose show I hardly watch. Every show has its own importance and the way they are presented leave a great impact on our society and our day to day life. I saw small kids come near my place to learn dance in the dance class is an example.


I hardly get time for these shows because I watch tv only when I go to my di's place for the dinner, so I love the DID li'l master show. Its quite hard to believe the dancing kids and theirs stunts and dancing techniques, but they do as easy as I can solve a sum of fourth class mathematics. I saw a show Chhote Ustad on Star plus today and I loved it a lot not because Omi Baidya, Chatur of movie 3 Idiots, who was the funniest in this movie and is the anchor here, but the kids who are not only Indian.

Yes, the talented kids from Pakistan are also invited for this show, and I can still remember the first show of these kids. It was shown that what's the lifestyle of the Pakistani kids. I saw the interviews of the kids' parents. Few were very excited, few were fearing to send their kids to an Indians show, few were crying due to happiness. The Chhote Ustad show is a Star Plus show, so its all the episodes are suited in Mumbai, where the Pakistani terrorists had killed a lot of innocent people. This is the reason why few parents were worried about their kids before sending here. One kid was saying that his Abba has left his Ammi after divorce, so he wanna do something for his Ammi (mother), and the statement of this 12 years kid really touched my heart.


'There is not any shortage of talent in our country then why should we call the kids of the other country to participate in any talent show in India, and how did the Star Plus dare to invite the kids from Pakistan, who are enemy..etc..etc.., This was the statement of the MSN leader Raj Thakrey in the Times of India. I don't know why, people hate the kids and blame them for the terror attacks. 


Whenever I heard about any step taken to make any peace agreement between India and Pakistan, I welcomed them from the core of my heart. I don't know I'm right or wrong but I say honestly that I can't blame the kids for any terror activity. Someone has said that kids are like gods, then why should we hate the kids.

We all are opposing the terrorism, and how can I forget the bomb blasts in Delhi, whose plan was plotted in Pakistan. But we can't give statement against the Pakistani kids. We love kids.....

No comments:

Post a Comment