Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Like Someone Else But Still.....

Looking gorgeous, I said shaking hand with Tanya.
Only gorgeous, she said smiling with two dimples on her pink cheeks.

I opened the transparent gate of CCD and asked her to enter as I always do.
Thank you, she said siting on the chair which I pulled  back for her.
Can't you dress yourself properly, I asked her taking my seat.
Why, she asked.
Yes, when we entered the CCD, the eyes of the whole crowd were concentrated towards us as if they have seen a girl with guy first ever in their life.
"Its quite hot, the temperature is around 46 degrees C, and I feel relaxed in this outfit".
Yes, she was in relaxed clothes, a black sleeveless t and a check skirt, but the skirt was so short that it was catching the eyes of the whole CCD crowd.
So any dress code, she asked raising her eyebrows.
Nope, you look pretty in your relaxed clothes, I said giving a shameless smile. I wanted to suggest her some dress but she hardly listens to me.

So, hows your training going, I asked.
Good, I'm working on scada, hows yours going, she asked.
Not too bad, I said.
Waiter, come here with menu, she shouted pointing her index finger towards a waiter.
One hot and strong coffee and this this choco ice cream, putting her finger on the ice cream whose cost was 135 bucks excluding service tax.
The order reached our table within ten minutes, it was hot coffee for me and the 135 bucks ice cream  for her.
Hey, have it first then coffee, she said pulling my hand down as I was sipping my coffee.
I can't, how can I eat cold ice cream after this hot coffee, I said.
You cartoon, you've just sipped once and have not taken whole of the cup, so first have it, she said giving me spoon. I don't like to eat some clod stuffs after my hot coffee, but it was Tanya there, so I didn't have any other option.
Yummy, I said releasing the spoon from my mouth. It tastes really good when you eat an ice creams of 135 bucks. I saw a girl siting behind Tanya was looking at me, I don't know why, but I concentrated toward Tanya.
Hey, whats going on in your training, she asked holding ice cream cup in her hand.
It sucks, I'm not going from tomorrow, I said.
Why, you'll learn some new stuffs there, she asked eating the ice cream.
Yeah, but I'm not interested in that micro processor as its a part of electronics, I said.
Well, you are going to be an engineer and you don't wanna learn new stuffs, are you nuts, she said.
Yeah, you are right, but let me be frank, I miss you a lot there, I said.
Don't miss me so much, concentrate on your training, and I keep messaging you, so you have to go there from tomorrow, she said.
See, we are talking 24 hrs a day and meeting frequently but there is some network problem so I can't talk to you properly, I said.
What do you wanna say, she asked.
I'm not going there, I said.
You have to go otherwise I'll stop talking to you, she said.
Okay, I'll go if I don't miss my college bus, I said.

Look, its blue or green, she said mingling a green liquid stuff with the solid ice cream.
Thats green, I said.
Nope, its blue, she said. We started word fighting as if the winner will be awarded with the nobel prize and we started searching something blue or green which could match with the color of the liquid.
Hurrah, I win, she said pointing her finger towards a girl who had worn a light green t.
Yeah, you win, thats blue, I said smiling.
Why are you smiling, its me who won, she said.
Nothing, I just wanna kiss you, I said.
Yes, she was looking damn beautiful in her winning smile with two dimples on her pink cheeks.
I'll kill you, if you kiss me now, she said.
I'll love to be killed by you for a kiss of you, I said.
Are you nuts, stop your nonsense, she said.
Hey, see, I've some feeling for you, we are talking 24/7  and meeting frequently, and whenever I see you pink lips moving when you smile, I wanna kiss you then,
So what, she interrupted.
See, we are just good friends, and what will you do, if you come to know that I like someone else, she said.
I'll do nothing but stop talking to you and will break our so called good friendship, I was you good friend and still I'm, but its over, I'm no more your good friend, I said.
Can't you think straight, she said.
Go to the guy, who you like, and you have so many friends to have fun like this, bye, I said leaving half of the bill amount there on the table and stood up to leave.
What a bad bye, I'll also say you a bad bye, she said with a sad face..............

9 comments:

  1. InTrestiNg.....WaItInG FoR Read next....

    ReplyDelete
  2. IntresTinG..WaiTinG To ReaD NeXt One....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @abhishek ranjan thnx a lot...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm interstng yar ,........

    ReplyDelete
  5. wts next yar , u didint write , wt hpnd dn............

    ReplyDelete
  6. @neha don't ask whats next, u can imagine yourself....!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anonymous bro, calm down please....!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey , she was jus giving u an example ............
    and u broke up with her.....
    thats not good.

    ReplyDelete