Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Temperature Difference & The Hot Discussion

It was a little bit dark when I left home at 5:15am for jogging.
Yes, its quite early but I have to leave my home at this time because its become quite harder to jog after 6:30am beacuase of the rising mercury day by day.
What the hell, its still so hot, its month of May and these are the hottest days of May as the news channels say, I was thinking and walking speedly towards the park.

Wow, its better here, the temperature deeped around 7 to 8 degrees suddenly.
Yes, I reached the Japnese park and it felt like no lesser than heaven. I think this great temperature difference was due to the trees, the ponds and the fresh atmosphere. So I was feeling relaxed while jogging. The fountains started at the same moment and added a lot in the coolness of the atmosphere.

As I was returning after jogging and few exercises, I heard two oldmen were discussing something about migration type stuffs.
Look at the indians, they like to go abroad as a begger they don't love to work here in India.
Yes, one uncle was charging the young indians who fly abroad to earn extra money.
Yeah, you are right, but don't you think they get more money there than India, the other uncle interrupted.
As the disussion was turning hot, I was getting interested.
See, how the young  engineers, doctors, mbas fly abroad to earn more money, the first uncle continued, I can still remember those days when we had gone US for a doctors' meet. I had seen how the indians were treated there at the time of recession......

2 comments:

  1. gunju ..........................u r bond yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous yeah, I try to be.....!!

    ReplyDelete