Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cough....High Fever....Syrup (not wine!) & The Result !

Well, I'm unwell these days. Extra dose of coke, pepsi and any known cold drink on this earth is about to kill me. I'm unable to jog, walk, sleep and of course study. Sometimes, the degree of my unwellness fires happiness into my head, only for the reason I can stay away from the course books for some time. Thanks to my antibody that doesn't let me fall ill.
Let me come to the point. Despite being so unwell I woke up very early in the morning to start, finish and revise the course of microprocessor to write my second term paper with a fear in my mind of getting my attendance short that always debarred me from writing the papers. Unlike my stud friends I get the time only in the morning of the paper day so I had to do it.
Thanks to my college management that allowed me to enter the exam hall. I wrote the paper and ran straight to Pitampura metro station. How can I skip any meet with Tanya (on weekdays only). Yes, she was waiting there at Pitampura metro station. After roaming for some time I returned to my place. I went to my sis's place to have lunch with a scaring mood as she always shouts at me showing sharp expressions just for disrupting her noon sleep.
I'm unwell, as I mentioned earlier and I love to have medicines especially syrup. According to doctor's suggestions I'd to have two spoons in morning and evening. I had two more full spoons of syrup increasing the dose twice thinking that I would be well as soon as possible if I'm having more dose of medicine. I try this stuff whenever I get unwell! I went into bed texting some messages to Tanya.
'Stud, result aa gya....,' the voice reached my ears and I opened my eyes.
'What the hell is this? Is it a dream,' I said to myself checking whether it was really a dream.
'We both are all clear and Tanya Bhabhi has topped with a whopping score of 84%,' the voice continued and forced me to run towards washroom to wash my face. As always Gyan had called me to give such bad news (good news for the first time!).
'Dude, check my result once again. Am I really all clear?' I asked opening my eyes clearly.
'Yeah, you are all clear and you have scored good marks this time,' he said.
'Fu*k the good marks, dude, come to my place. It's a party time, bye,' I said disconnecting the call.
'What the hell is this?' I asked myself looking towards the phone screen that contained 15 new messages with a yellow envelope picture on the screen. I started dialing Tanya's number leaving all the messages unread in the inbox.
'Hey, hi, congrats,' I said as she picked my call.
'I'm not talking to you,' she said.
'Why, what happened?' I asked.
'You got 84% and I'm all clear,' I contined.
'So what? I'm messaging you for the last half an hour and you are sleeping,' she continued entering in her real mood.
'Oh, I'm really very sorry, sweetheart,' I started.
'You've slept for 3 hours, you know,' she said. I checked the time and it was 5:45pm in my phone clock.
'But the result,' I uttered.
'What result...it was expected,' she said.
'And yeah, you're all clear. This was unexpected,' she added........


[Our conversation continued for the next forty minutes discussing the stuff we did during our examinations' days (including the dates even on the examination days!)....well, the days (four months ago) are better described in the blog books..GF..kisses & papers.]

2 comments:

  1. nice story .......do continue ur story ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Putas a domicilio

    ReplyDelete