Friday, April 29, 2011

Dhoni Went Bald So Are Few More ( & going to be !!)

India have won the cricket world cup that remained dream for 28 years ( and before 1983 too!). Coming straight to the point without wasting my time ( & yours, of course), Dhoni the Indian skipper went bald getting his head shaved. He disclosed the secret of getting bald after winning the dream cup. He had 'promised to God' that he would go bald if India win the world cup.
Inspired by him many youngsters (may be his fans only!) are going bald by getting theirs heads shaved these days. Last Sunday I was looking for some nice pics in Delhi Times, I started with the page three and reached to the front page flipping pages and checking out the second last page. Finally I got a good news.
The news was like 'While Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2011 Ankita Shoray is busy in posing for the photographs, in Delhi, her bro Aman Shoray doesn't want to pose for a single one. Taking inspiration from Dhoni, he'd promised to God that he'd go bald if his sister won the pageant and he has done it.
Yes, Ankita, the Delhite girl has won the crown of Pantaloons Femina Miss India International 2011.
Few cool dudes of my college are also going bald after getting their results 'all clear'. Well, Dhoni and Aman Shoray had disclosed their secrets but my college mates still want their secret of head shaving to remain secrets.

[ A similar story of a kid (true and real, of course!) ]

6 years ago there was a kid in a village. Like other kids he used to go to school for studying, of course. It's better to call him a teenager as he had entered to class 10th. His name was Chandu.  He was the most notorious kid of his school. He was a law breaking kid, so was habitual to get entertained the varieties of punishments in return. Most of his class mates never dared to utter even a single word in front of him. He was always involved in fighting with his school mates, outsiders and sometimes with teachers too! He had a best friend too! Unlike him, his best friend Nandu was very serious kinda teenager. His dad was always after him and his studies. He always used to thrash his kid like hell because he was getting tired of being called in his kid's school every second week.
Getting fu*ked up by such of his frustrating and irritating state he was thinking deeply lying in his bed. He was thinking about his studies for the first time in his life. After some time, he got out of his bed and closed the door of his room looking here and there whether any one is looking towards his room or not. He failed to unlock the door, as the lock was broken from inside. He came closer to of one the walls of his room shutting the door tightly. He started looking towards the wall focusing his eyes on the two big photos that were hanging on the wall. Yes, the two photos were of big and huge Hanumanji and Balaji. He then joined his palms closing eyes (opening one or both for few microseconds to check whether anyone was looking at him).

"God, I'm going to work really very hard. I'm studying whole night in front of both of you. I know you're keeping your eyes on me when whole world is sleeping and I'm studying even after midnight. Please help me in getting 95% marks in 10th class board examination. Nothing is hidden from you. You know about my school, the worst that keeps me punishing all the time. I want to score 95% marks and slap this mark sheet on the face of my school's principal and that bastard, Rajiv Sir, the discipline in charge, who thrashes my palms, hands, legs, ass and whole body whenever he catches me for my faults. I want to show that bitch, head girl of my class who never fails to write my name at the top on black board in the list of class disturbing elements. I'll never tease girls and would try treat all of them as my sisters except one, Anamika, whom I love the most. I love you god. Please help me, please help me. I promise you, I'd come to your place Tirupati Balaji and get my head shaved there. Please help me." Chandu prayed (and abused few people too!) was over now. He opened his eyes moving his eyes checking everywhere and got no was there except him in the room. He then touched the feet of gods (in pics, of course!). He turned back to return to his study table.
'What the f**k,' he uttered.
'When did you come here?' he asked. Yes, his dad was standing behind his wicked kid listening to his prayer.
'I've heard everything and don't use bad language in front of me, at least,' his dad said taking seat on the bed that was standing next to the study table.
'You are working really very hard. I can see you studying whole night when we all sleep. You can score as much as you want.' convinced his dad. His dad continued with his boring motivational and moral lessons.

[After few months]

After waiting for few month the result was about to be announced. Chandu, the kid turning to be a guy woke up early in the morning. He took shower and then bowed down his head to lords' pics that were hanging on the wall of his study room. He left his place touching feet of the god. He reached a nearby cyber cafe.
'Bhaiya, when are you going to open it?' he asked the cafe guy as he was waiting for him standing in front of the cyber cafe.
'Hey, kid, what happened to you?' the cafe guy asked.
'You've come so early to watch bad things,' he continued.
'What bad things?' Chandu asked surprisingly.
'Don't fool me, you kids come here to watch bad things only everyday,' the cafe guy said unlocking a big lock hanging on the big shutter of his cafe.
'Nope, I've to check my result,' Chandu said helping the cafe guy in rising the heavy shutter up.
Both entered into the cafe. The cafe guy switched the lights and fan on.
'What's your roll number?' the cafe guy asked opening CBSE site.


[to be cont....]

No comments:

Post a Comment