Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Chemistry of A Stud (or nerd!) !


Unlike everyday I took my seat on the first bench. The first bench remains empty when there is a boring lecture. Unfortunately all the lectures seem boring to me these days. It was quite hard for me to concentrate over the lecture so I started checking out some nice cheeks in my class. Well, I was sitting in the first row on the corner seat so that I could revolve ma eyes rounding benches searching some nice stuff.
'Ohh...she is looking damn cute today,' I said to myself.
Her glowing eyes were awesome and that got contacted with mine but my eye contact got broken when the lecturer started hitting duster on my desk standing in front of me. I don't know why the whole class start laughing at me when I'm caught not focusing on the blackboard. She also laughed!
This was the first time I felt so good in my class, I don't know why. The lecturer climbed lecture platform and I shifted my seat to back bench that was perfect to hide my face from the eyes of the lecturer.
I started looking at her as I was able to hide my face from the rude and arrogant old man who was shouting with the words like thyristors, diodes, source voltages, output current etc. The words seemed strange to me so I focussed on the nice cheek that attracted my eyes for the first time since my first year.
'Is she looking at me?' I asked myself when she looked towards me for few seconds.
She was looking awesomely beautiful. Her falling long pressed hair on her neck and back was adding a lot to her beauty. Her eyeliner was at the apex increasing the beauty of her big eyes. The yellow t-shirt was perfectly fitting to her curvecous figure with a fabulous match of faded blue skiny jeans. I saw her everything including (including the best part of body that was not clearly visible from behind!).
The second lecturer arrived just after the first left my class. I welcomed my friends meanwhile shaking hands with the exchange of some nice abusive (abusive language is mandatory in my group!) welcome words.
She had started chitchatting with a girl and a guy who were sitting next to her. It became difficult when a huge and big guy came and sat on the bench that was in between I and her. I had to change my seat as I wanted to continue scanning her interest in my eyes.
I've always died for a girl (my friends call her slut!) but  she has been loving another guy who was my (our!) senior. I've been loving her since my school days and entered this college only for her but the things changed when my friends started calling her slut only for the reason she is an open kind of girl.
Well, her figure (my ex-love by now!) started getting erased and replaced by this new charming classmate's picture.
It was not only me who made eye contacts with her eyes but few of the assholes's eagle eyes were gaining more interest in my new chemistry. Yes, I'm talking about my stud friends who were following me continuously. I came to know it when they started making fun of mine.
She gave a flash of her eyes at the starting of the first break when I was standing with my friends outside the washroom. Each of my moment was filled by the comments on my new chemistry by my friends and it continued in the canteen too but they stopped when she came to closer to our.
'What the hell is this, did she hear what my friends are discussing?' I thought looking at her.
'Hey, Verma, can you take a pic of us?' She asked interrupting our discussion.


[to be cont.....with some nice stuff that took place when Verma accepted her request to take their pic.]

No comments:

Post a Comment