Friday, April 8, 2011

Smell of The Burning Milk

Unlike every morning I skipped jogging,
the reason is very simple.
My papers are about to begin,
So I need to study and I'm doing it.


After finishing my shower,
Jumped to study table to flip the book's cover.
But I started texting with my girlfriend,
(I've a girlfriend too!)


After texting for some time,
She asked me to call her,
But we started fighting after some time,
I didn't want to talk for long, 
As my phone balance was about to sing a song.


I was already getting roasted with the words like data, chips, ICs and all,
I looked out of window thanking her for disconnecting the call.
Switching fan off I came out of my room,
I could see outside weather bloom.


The sky was clear as the sun was glowing,
I could see the the leaves of the trees moving,
the moving leaves were proving,
the presence of the wind blowing.


But the clouds had started crossing the nearby mall,
I could see a small kid plying with a tennis ball.
The chirping of the birds were audible,
A walking cow looking for some food was visible.


The street road was calm and peaceful,
I started feeling the atmosphere cheerful.
I wanted to stand in balcony for long,
But something went wrong.


The smell of the burning milk forced me to get in,
I wanted to switch the gas off to set the milk in,
But I didn't do.


The smell was sweet and awesome,
It was reminding for some special one,
and the childhood days in my village,
To me later, that seemed like a cage.


Where my mom used to boil milk for long,
As my cows used to give light and thin milk,
I loved "that" smell of the burning milk,
I love the smell of the burning milk.
I love the smell of the burning milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment