Sunday, October 19, 2014

What am I looking for?

The days are growing painful. I had been working hard to get some good days and time has come to be happy but somewhere in the core of my heart I'm lacking peace and happiness. I had studied so much and cleared so many papers and finally got a god job with handsome salary.

For the moment I’ve everything.
A good house at a posh location.
Money to buy whatever I want to.
A natural atmosphere around my place to enjoy greenery in leisure period.
A big green park to jog and exercise in the morning.
A good work place where happiness and loud laughter echo in each corner.
A beautiful girl friend to love and get loved.
And what else.
To write stories and poems and read some novels, no other better place I could have gotten than the bunglow I live in.

Somewhere, I'm looking for some peace. My head in not stable and keeps on thinking where to get some peace. At times, I change dress and take my bike to the Lodi garden to read and write something. And it happens only on weekends. Though I’ve to go to teach kids on these holidays to get myself busy and to add some parts to the development of this poor country where good teachers are extremely needed.

And for the rest of the times, I keep myself busy in washing my cloths, cleaning my home and talking to neighbors. That all don’t work. I want something out of my life. I want a life that is full of happiness. I don’t know what kind of happiness it is. If I look at some years back, I was a student and if I remember carefully then I see my life was unrest at that time as well. I wanted something else out of my life. It might be a good job or a good house live in or a good city to put up or a good partner to live with or whatever.

And now I’ve gotten everything then I find life incomplete. I find myself trapped in some invisible which I'm unable to break. I would have broken it if I would have seen it. But it’s invisible and I’ve no tool to find it or see it.

3 comments:

  1. This website will be incredibly amazing. The main points this will completely grow to be concerning a number of support most of us. Relation!.saxon radiators

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main points you have provided might actually be outstanding. Mainly because for any great and shopping this kind of sort of products given that extended even so after a while currently this seek out is finished plus the vast majority due to anybody. Your site it's not definitely merely educative even so swift technique at the same time. Yet again gratitude.cannabis business

    ReplyDelete
  3. This type of legitimate excellent plus significant write-up, this kind of Stieglitz trouble will be incredibly gratifying. Bring making with all the profitable function, best would like created for supplying these details. bounty land records

    ReplyDelete