Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The 1st Day of My Exam

Where are you, we are getting late, I sent this sms to Pawan, who kept me waiting near Pitampura under the rude and scorching sun, which was going to raise the mercury above 47 degree C and boil Delhi.
M on rd lyt, vil rch in 2min.
Yes, this was the Pawan's reply. I don't know why people use such short forms while smsing as it takes more time to think about short forms while typing any short sms and it again takes more time to use more brains to understand these short words.

Come in you ass, can't you smoke after exam, we are already late, Pawan was shouting pressing his horn continuously and Shalabh, so called stud had already taken the front seat.
Drive as fast as possible, I said to Pawan taking the back seat.
You, mr. so called stud, use seat belt, I said to Shalabh from behind as he was busy in going through the notes.
Shut up, and take some parathas from my bag, Pawan said to me as I was flipping the pages of the book like Kalidas who used to see the pages once and learnt evrything just by seeing once. Kalidas was a stud in the indian history but I'm not mr. Kalidas, it was the exam stress which forced me to do so.

What the hell, its traffic jam, its huge jam, Pawan said.
I think red light is not working well, I said.
Lets try another way right from sector-18, I continued.
Nopes, if we go through that one we'll be fuking late, let me try, Pawan said pressing his horn.
Thank god, today we'll be off exams, no more headache now, I uttered.
Can't you please shut up, you d**k head, Pawan shouted.
We got stuck in the huge traffic as the cars, bikes and buses surrounded as Pawan was trying the wrong side. You, mother f**ker, you scolded me, don't you know me, a bike wale bhaiya was shouting on a car wale uncle jii but the scene changed when the car wale uncle jii came out of his car and slapped a huge one on the face of the bike wale bhaiya, so the whole crowd gathered there and I was also interested and I don't like to miss such fights.
After 15 minutes Pawan took out the car from that interseting but heavy traffic and headed towards sector-13.
Which side, Pawan asked me.
Buddy, I can't remember exactly but we have to take right turn from one red light, I said.
Wow, you are driving nicely today, I said as I heard the sound of the skidding tyres of our car when the car was being turned right at the speed no lesser than 100 kmph.
Can't you stop your fukin mouth for a while, Pawan said adjusting his specs.
Ohh shitt, it was another red light, where we have reached, its wrong way, I said.
So, U-turn, right, you asshole, you live here and you don't have any idea about the roads, Pawan said showing his wrist watch towards me.

Hey buddy, you are not getting admit card, Sandy said to me as I was revising the book fastly like mr. Kalidas. All the best you all, I am getting late and you mr. stud, you are not getting admit card, Vikas told me throwing his bag into the car.
I came out of the car and rushed toward the college bus where admit cards were distributed.
Hey, you didn't deposit the training fees, so they are not giving you admit card, one of the guys from a group said to me. Few were laughing at me and few studs were gazing at me as if I would have commited one huge mistake. One offered hand sake but I avoided him, it was Gyan, I think but I was concentrating towards the bus.
Sir, my admit card, I asked a teacher who had those f**king cards in his hand.
You are late, where were you, the teacher asked showing his eyebrows. Put your sign here, he continued.
I took the sheet from his hand and flashed my sign right there infront of my name.
Hey, you've not deposited the training fees so you will not be allowed in the exam, he said.
Sir, I'll pay tomorrow, just give my admit card, I am late, its already 10:15, and paper had started at 10:00.
I could have, but I can't give it to you, because its your case and the college management has asked me to be strict on this issue so go home, the idiot said to me.
Great, don't give me sir, I'm leaving my 1st exam, i'm going home, I said and ran away.
Your wish, the idiot replied fastly.

You are so late, show me your admit card, the guard asked me at the entrance.
Its in university, I'll be getting it tomorrow my college management has told me, I said.
Yes, I lied.  I hate lying but..........
 Okay, first go to examination control room right there on the first froor in room no. 212, the guard said pointing his index finger towards the first floor.

Good moring sir, I have no admit card, as I have not deposited my training fees, I'll deposit it tomorrow, so please allow me now, I'm already half an hour late, I said in a single breathe to the  head exam controller.
Smart, huh, I'm not letting you sit in the exam, go and stand in the corner there for half an hour, the head controller told me.
Sir, please, its emec, its a tuff and time cosuming subject, so please......
I said shut up and stand in the corner, the pig shouted at me clicking the mouse of his pc.

Why I have wasted all those training fees on cinemas and restourants, i could have deposited it on time when dad gave me, its my fault, fuk that traing, I don't wanna any traing from college, let me revise some formulae, but how will ask dad for more money, ohh god, I've to lie again.
Come here, a voice reached my ears suddenly as I was busy in those imaginations.
Show me your pocket, have you brought any farra, one of the members asked me.
Sir, my seat is in front in the second row, as I've seen on the board outside, so I can't cheat siting infront of the invigilator, I said again in a single breathe.
Wow, look at him, he is not lying as no one can cheat infront of invigilator, how kind he is, one ma'am from the eight members said smiling.
It means you'll cheat if you are allowed to sit on the back seat, one balded member said floating his hand on his shining head.
Peon, come here and go with this mr. kind to his exam hall and ask the invigilator not to disturb him, the head controller said flashing a blank form infront of me.
I filled the form in few seconds and...............

No comments:

Post a Comment