Friday, May 7, 2010

So called dream girl.....!!

Hey excuse me, I heared a voice as I was about to kick my bike to start.
Yes, self start of my bike is not working. I don't know why the Bajaj company provides self start to almost all bikes either its cheap or expensive.
Yes, my bike is in the first category so that I have to give a strong kick to start it.

Hey hello mr. jogger, the same voice reached my ears again. I turned back and saw that the voice was coming from a white Honda city i-vtec car which was standing next to my bike.
I went near the car as the people in the cars don't prefer to come out of their luxurious cars for the people on the bikes.
Yeah ma'am, I said bending towards the front driving window.
Yes, it was a woman's voice.
Remember me.. ?, she asked smiling.
Nopes, you know me, I asked gazing at her.
The lonely girl, the road crossing, the dogs in the morning....she continued.
Oh yeah, how can I forget that morning, I said.


Whats your name, I flashed this question as soon as I recognised her and  I had forgotten asking her name last time.
I am Tanya, she replied.
I am Gunjesh, Gunjesh Bond, I said shaking hand as she offered her hand first.
Bond...!!, don't you think its strange, an english title with a hindi name, she asked.
Are you a hard core fan of James Bond, she continued in a single breath.
Nopes, I don't like Daniel Craig's movies as I love only romantic movies, I jsut like this title so....I said.
Hmm..thats nice, she said.
So, what are you doing here near my house, were you waiting for me, I asked.
Nopes, I come here daily for my dance class, she said pointing towards the house next to mine.
And what are you doing here near a girls' dance institute, looking after girls,eh, she said.
Nopes, I live here, I replied.
Yes, I live in the house which is next to the Dance Planet, an istitute for dance classes for girls.

May I have your number please, I am getting late, we'll talk later, she said coming out of her Honda city i-vtec car and locking the doors with the remote control.
Ohh shitt..I have forgotten my phone in my house, I said checking out my shorts' pockets.
Stupid, I am asking for your phone number not your phone, she said.....

No comments:

Post a Comment