Monday, May 3, 2010

Party in the Hospital cont....

Few were sleeping  on their white bed covering themselves with white sheets as if they were dead but they were not. I saw a small girl, who was crying because of pain and her mom was crying even more, and  how can I forget her dad's face. How parents love their kids the most and always ready to do anything for their happiness but the same kids when grow up kick their parents,  I was thinking and got senti.
Hi uncle, aunty, namaste, Savlani and Pawan said at the same time.
Yes, they were Khurana's parents, I don't know Khurana will take care of his mom and dad in future or not, I was thinking looking at them.
Verma touched aunty's feet but avoided uncle, I don't know why.
I also had to touch aunty's feet as I was behind Verma.
It was bed no. 309, on which Khurana was siting. I saw few glucose bottles  hanging on a stand near his bed, and he had white stich marks on his right hand.
There was only one patient who was not in white dress and it was our Khurana, he was siting on his bed  crossing his legs.
Uncle and aunty had to leave this room as it was very small for so many people.


How my son, how you felt ill so badly, Savlani said as soon as uncle and aunty left.
Savlani, control yourself, I said.
You just shut up , you asshole, let me talk to my son, he continued.
Wow, chocolates, Savlani shouted.
Yes, there were few chocolates there on his bed. It was a cadbury fruit nut chocolate, a five star, a munch and few small tofees.
Lets finish these first, Savlani said.
What happened, how are you now, I asked Khurana.
I am fine buddy, hows your preparation for papers, he asked.
Paper, huh, I have seen Chopra here, how she came to know about you, Verma interrupted.
Yes, Verma loves Chopra the most but he hates talking to her, I don't know why.
What about reports, I asked Khurana.
Everything is okay, he said.
Hey guys, our Khurana is okay now, so lets bring a cake here and Khuran will cut it here, I shouted.
Oh, lets finish this cadbury fruit nuts first, then we'll bring cake, Savlani shouted.
Hey boys, will you people please shut your mouths for a while, a doctor came and said.
There are so many patients crying here because of pain and you all are planning a party here, he continued.
Yes, we were making a lot of noises as we were in a party.


Here are some icecreams for you, Chopra said to Khurana holding five vadilal's vanilla flavourd icecreams.
Look at her, she is looking awsome, Verma uttered in my ears.
Yes, she was really looking gorgious, she was in blue top, faded blue jeans, and her hair style were adding a lot in her beauty. She is really very sweet thats why Verma is mad for her, but she hardly cares.
I love her the most, Verma said again to me.
Yes, he loves her madly from his school days but he never told her about it.

Five cups of vanilla flavoured ice cremas were there on Khurana's bed.
You are not well, how will you eat it, its bad in  fever, I said taking one cup.
Chopra offerd one cup to khurana and Vaid took one from the rest three.
Savlani took one and went out to offer aunty, as Chopra had told him to do.
There was only one cup left there so Khurana offered it to Chopra.
Pawan, lets share, Chopra said to Pawan.
No, no, its okay, you have it, there is only one spoon, Pawan said.
Its okay, first you eat then I'll, Chopra said.
Khurana was gazing on the faces of Chopra and Pawan. I think he was jalous a little bit.

Hey, what about a chicken party, Savlani shouted as he came in.
I have to go, you take care, Chopra said to Khurana and vanished from there with Vaid.
What, what, we are in hospital, Pawan said to Savlani.
Yeah fucker, I know where I am, don't tell me, Savlani said to Pawan.
Yeah why not, and we will bring some chicken here for Khurana, I said.
Nopes, I can't, doctor has told me not to eat hot stuffs, Khurana said to me.
Okay, then I'll say the waiter to pack it after cooling it in freeze, I said.
What the hell, you ass, you know what are you saying, Savlani shouted again.
Guys, please stop making noises, I am already irritated, a voice came from behind the curtain.
Yes, it was one of the patient's voice, whose head was visible as he was gazing at us from behind the white curtain.

Khalsa chicken, its famous in Mayapuri, Verma siad.
Okay, we all nodded.
Lets go, Khurana you take care, Pawan and Savlani said to Khurana and went out.
Verma again touched aunty's feet so I had to......
Khurana, don't worry, you will get well soon, and don't think much about your studys, first get out of this white hospital and then you can do it, I said to khurana touching aunty's feet.


I have to buy some second hand books, Pawan said as we all four loaded in the car.
First chicken, then books, Savlani said.
Hey, there is a shop in Tilak nagar where you can get huge discounts on the second hand books, Verma siad.
Hey, look, he is Vaid on his bike, I said as we stopped near the red light.
Call him, and ask him to come to book shop and then we will party together, Savlani said.

Give three hasan syeed's control engg. books, Savalani said.
Yes, we had reached the cheap bookshop.
200 bucks each, the shopkeeper said, stamping all the three books.
You pig, you said we will get it just in 30 buks and he is asking for 200 buks, Savlani shouted at Verma.
I thought, but what can I do now, Verma said chuckling.
We will buy these later, we don't have so much money, Savlani said to shopkeeper.

I'll come with Vaid on bike, I said as we were about to leave.
You ass, how will we go, I have only one helmet, Vaid said.
If  we are caught by traffic police then you have to call your dad, he said starting his bike.
Yeah, ofcourse, I said.
Wow, what a fine weather, this is the reason I chose your bike, I said to Vaid.
Yes, it was stormy, and it was about to rain and I never missed enjoying rain. I love walking in rain and especially when I ride the bike in the rain.

What the hell, look at menu and the rate of the items, Savalni said as I was walking towards washroom.
You fucker, you should have told us about the rate first, I have to eat a lot of chicken today, Savlani shouted on Verma.
We tried one more restourent, but there was the same problem, the rate list, which was not suiting our wallets.
Lets go to Rajauri, there we will get...........

No comments:

Post a Comment