Sunday, May 2, 2010

Party in the Hospital

Reach NSP metro station by 6:00 pm.
Yes, this was a sms from my dear friend Savlani.
I don't know why my friends think that I am always free.
Yes, I was studying at this time because external papers are going to start from 11th of May.
What happend, I replied.
Khurana is not well, he is in hospital, Savlani said to me as I received his call.
So, we should go to meet him, he continued.
What, what, I asked.
Yes, my son is about to die so we have to go, Savlani said. I don't know why Savlani calls Khurana his son.
Okay, I'll reach on time, what about Pawan and Verma, are they coming, I asked.
Pawan will reach NSP and Verma will reach hospital by metro, he said.

You ass, you are late again, Savlani said.
Yes, he was waiting in his car near NSP metro station. This was the first time he reached on time otherwise....
Where is Pawan, I asked ,taking the front seat.
You fucker, where the fuck are you, we are fucking late, Savlani said to Pawan on the phone in his origional tone on using so many f-words in a single sentence.


You asshole, you are abusing me, I was waiting for shivani, she had to bring notes for you, Pawan said to Savlani, taking the back seat.
Interesting, we are going to hospital and you are talking about notes,  I said.
We don't have time to finish books and you are talking about notes, let me see, I said taking notes from Pawan.
What do you think, what could have happened to Khurana, he suddenly felt ill, I asked Savlani.
He is a bloody bookworm, he was studying a lot, thats why he felt ill, Savlani said.
I don't know why Savlani always talks like this about Khurana.
Hey, what about Minny Chopra, does she know it, I asked.
Yes, Chopra is the closest friend of Khurana., I mean Khurana has some place for chopra in his heart core.
Lets call her, Savlani said.
Don't call her, she had broken up with Khurana, Pawan said.
We were discussing about Khurana and Chopra through out the whole way and reached hospital.
Yes, Verma was waiting for us outside hospital.
Hi, you reached so early, why, I asked Verma.


Savlani rushed towards the reception as we entered the hospital.
Wow, canteen also, nice hospital, Verma said.
Why Savlani run towards reception first, Pawan asked me.
Just to ask, where is Khurana, I answered.
You ass, can't you see the girl, sexy girl on the reception, Pawan said.
I don't know why sweet girls like her are given such a bad job, as she has to face the guys like Savlani, I  thought.
She is hot, eh, Pawan said.
She is horny, bitchy, sexy, hot....Verma started with these words for that sweet girl.
Second floor, Savlani shouted as Verma was scanning that reception girl.


Hey, what a surprise, you are here, Savlani shouted as we rest three were running on stairs behind Savlani.
Yes, it was Chopra, the Minny Chopra.
This is called true love, look at her, I said to Verma.
True love my ass, I love her the most, Verma siad to me.
She shook hand with Pawan and Savlani but not with me and Verma,  I knew, why she did so.
Where is Khurana, I asked Vaid.
Yes, Vaid had come with Chopra.
The corner bed, Vaid siad to me.


There is my son, Savlani shouted and rushed towards the corner bed.
Wow, we are in Rajdhani express, I shouted, as most of the patients were in white clothes, and the bed sheets and the pillows were white.
Shut up, Verma said.
I noticed one uncle, who was in his eighties who was.................

No comments:

Post a Comment