Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Overconfidence fuks really very hard.

 You all submit your files, the proffesor was announcing as I entered the Electrical machines lab.
Yes , this was our major practical exam.
I saw few of my classmates were busy in writing the aim of the expeiments on thier answer sheets and some were standing near the proffesor to have thier answer sheets and the name of the experiments which they had to perform.
I didn't submit my file and rushed towards the students who were writing the aim of the experiments and some intelligent guys were writing theory portions.
Yes, we have to write aim and theory of the experiments and then draw the diagrams here in IP University.

Hey, which one, I asked few of those guys.
Load test, Induction motor etc....and I heard some piculear names of the experiments.
Here is my file, copy theory and diagrams from my file as fast as possible, I said to them.
Do fast you assholes, the external is about to enter, I said finishing one's diagram.
Yes, its illegal but I don't care but if I could have cought, you guys can guess the concequense.

You are late again, the prof. asked me as I reached near the table full of files.
I am sorry sir, I was revising my experiments outside the lab, I said submitting my file.
Okay,whatever, take it and write the aim of experiment and sign on the attendence sheet.

What the hell, I don't know this experiment, I said to myself.
Yes, this is the first time I had gone to my electrical machine's lab,so  I didn't have any idea about any of the experiments.
Hey priyanka, you got the same experiment, how you are going to write,I asked rushing towards a girl to whom I only talk during my exams.
Yes, I talk very less to girls but I become their friend during exams days.
I have brought some farra, take it and go away from me, she told me giving some papers which were folded nicely. Girls are very expert in this farra field.
I finished copying theory and diagram first from the farra . I completed very fast. The speed of my pen increses upto ten times while copying in the exams. Savlani always says your pen move with the speed of jet when I competed my all four files in one day only.

Your roll number 200, 201,202,203  the butcher was asking us in the clockwise.
Yes, we all four were siting infront of the external, who was about to fry us on all the nook and corner of the elecrical machines.
What is the basic differnce between cage and slipring motor, he asked Shishpal who was roll number 203.
He gave the answer then the external reached  me after hearing the answer of the guy sitting next to me.
Sir, I have to do other experiment, I said.
Okay, but first answer this easy question, he said.
Yes, the question was very easy as even Bibhanshu the guy who  never cleared any paper can answer this question, but I said pass sir, I don't know the answer.
Smart, huh, show me your answer sheet, he said to me.
What is this, he asked me poiting towards one portion of the diagram from my answer sheet.
Three phase  winding of the stator, I answered as fast as possible.
Can you tell me please, how windings are formed in the stator, he flashed the next question.
Sir windings are formed over the stator, like this-like this, I said waving my hands towards him speedly.
You know what you are saying, he said.
You are wrong, how can you be an ENGINEER, he continued.
Sir, I think I am right, I said.
What the hell, you are talking as if you have made stator yourself, he said.
I have not made it but when I was studying this topic, I imagined that the winding can be formed like this,I started again waving my both hands speedly.

You know, whom you are talking to, he said.
Sir,fail him, he can't even talk properly, I just want him to be failed, the external shouted on the prof.,who was half sleeping sitnig next to the external.
Ofcourse sir, I 'll definitely fail him, whats your roll number,the sleepy proffesor asked me.
201, I said.
You are smart enough, you don't know whom you are talking to, you are a small kid infront of me, get out the lab, you are failed, the red faced external shouted at me.
He wrote f -(failed), infront of my name and roll number, I saw while going out of the lab.


Everybody was gazing at me when I came out of the college after 4:30 pm.
Some were smiling and some called me and started asking the whole story of the lab viva stuff.
I don't know,why a small issue is fled like fire in jungle in my college.
Few of my friends came near me and said its first time in IPU, that a guy is going to fail in practile exam.
Fuck off you rascals, I said and moved towards the ground, but how can I escape from the boss of this college. He is jatt guy, he called me.
I had no other option and had to go to him and explained all the viva stuff then he patted me and said well done dude. Few of the sutds from other branches were looking at me as if I had murdered that idiot external.

You should contact HOD, he can do something for you, Mukesh said me.
Yes, this is the guy who always joins me whenever I am in trouble.
Buddy, HOD knows me better he will never help me, I said.
But you should try atleast, he said.
Okay, but i'll contact external because he knows nothing about me, I said.
Okay, lets go, but I'll stand outside his chamber, Mukesh said.

May I come in sir, I asked.
Come in, the external said.
I am sorry sir, I said as I reached inside.
What sorry, you don't know me, where I have come from, he asked the same question here.
Yes sir, I know you have come from Jamia Millia university, I replied.
Jamia, huh, I am from DCE, delhi college of engineering, he said as if he was from MIT, USA.
Control your attitude, he continued.
Ohh, you are here, my prof. said entering the chamber.
Sir, you know nothing about him, he always disturb the whole class, my prof. continued.
HOD also entered the same time and said you are here stud.
Sir, he is the most notorious student of our college, one day I cought him with his I-Pod, he was listening music during my lecture. He doesn't like to bring notebook and pen, HOD continued......
A baby lamb is about to be cut by three butchers, I was thinking.

Do you have any back paper, the external asked me.
No sir, I don't have, I said confidently.
Yes, I lied, I do have backs in my last semsester.
Okay, you should control your attitude and think before speaking anything to the person whom you don't know, the external said.
Work hard and say sorry to sir, my prof. said me.
Sorry sir, I said as I had only this word to say infront of the three butchers.
I came out as fast as possible and yes, Mukesh was waiting for me outside.
What happened, he asked............

No comments:

Post a Comment