Friday, April 23, 2010

Albake's Swarma.......

Your phone is vibrating, a voice reached my ears.
It was my didi's voice as I was sleeping in her home. I generally put my  phone on vibration  whenever I use to be here because she doesn't  like frequent messages and calls on my phone.
It was a landline number.
Hello, I said.
Hello, the other side replied.
Whos this, I asked.
Your daddy speaking my son, what are you doing, the other side replied.
It was not my dad's voice, I was sure. I was half sleeping so I switched off my phone.
Coffee, your coffee bro, get out of bed, you always sleep, you lazy creature,its 4:30 pm, dii said and put the coffee tray on the table.
Its awsome  dii, you rally make nice coffee, I said.
Yes, I do, she replied.
I switched on my phone and put that right on the table there.
Hii buddy, waas up, pawan was on the other side.
Hey hii, hows you, I asked.
Fine buddy, what are you doing today, we are going to Albake, pawan said.
Wow, for Swarma, right, I am ready, when  are we going, I asked.
Let me talk to other guys and I'll message you after that, and you have to reach Pitampura metro station, bye, pawan said and disconnected the phone.


Swarma is a type of chiken roll, which is very famous here in Delhi, but the Swarma of Albake has some special taste.
Albake is a famouos non-veg restorant in south Delhi near New Friends Colony, it is very small but pople fight there for Swarma and other chicken stuffs. It makes nice chiken stuffs because its located near muslim area, I think.

Reach Pitampura metro station by 6:15 pm.  It was a text message from Savlani.
Hello, where are you,  Pawan asked me at 6:15.
I am in metro at Rohini west metro station, I'll be reaching at Pitampura metro station in five minutes, I said.
You ass, I know where the fuck are you, Pawan said as he was able listen the traffic noise.
No, I am not lying buddy, I said.
I know you are not lying, you fucker, reach as soon as possible, bye, pawan said and disconnected the phone.
Yes, I was in a rickshaw going towards Rithala metro metro station.
Hi stud, who are going with us, I asked Pawan and took the front seat in his car.
Where is Savlani, I asked.
He is standing near Blue heavens,we will pick him up there, Pawan said and drove towards ring road.
Receive the call and say that we are near Blue heavens, Pawan said as he doesn't like to lie.
This time there was a call on pawan's phone.
Hii fuckers, where the fuck are you assholes, the voice reached my ears as I received the call.
Yeah, it was Savlani's call.
I don't know why he uses so many f-words in one sentence.
Yes, his sentences starts with abuses, I don't know why.
We are near Bue heavens, where are you, I asked.
You,he didn't recieve the call ,I know where are you fuckers, he said.
There is that idiot, pawan said as pointing his finger towards Savlani.
Hi ass, take it, Savlani offered a cigarette to me and puffed his own and took the back sit.
So why didn't you talk to your dad today, Savlani asked me.
Ohh shitt, it was you, you asshole, thats why I switched off my phone at that time, I said to him.

You people are late again, khurana said .
Yes, Khurana and Vaid joined us near Rajauri garden.
Lets have some shikanjis here first then we'll go, Savlani said coming out of car.
We all enjoyed sikanji as it was quite hot here in Delhi and Pawan doesn't allow us to use ac of his car as we paid only for the petrol of his car.
Sir, who will pay for these shikanjis, the shikanji wallah asked as we were about to leave.
Khurana, my son will pay for all of us, Savlani said.
Pawan will pay as his dad has incresed his pocket money, Khurana said.
Why should I, you pay you ass, you always wear branded and expensive clothes, Pawan said to me.
I don't have even a buck so how can I. I said  giving expression as if I was telling truth.
Fuck you , you beggers, you people always do like this, Savlani said and came out of the car and paid for all of us.
Again house full, where will we sit, khurana said.
Yes, we had reached  Albake the "famous Albake".
Shut up my son, look there, few people are about to leave that table, Savlani said and rushed towards that table.

Yes, Swarma of Albake is very famous chiken roll  thats why people behave here as if they are hungary for so many days. This is the reason we had travelled around 50 kilometres from north Delhi.....

No comments:

Post a Comment