Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The girl and the Japnese park...

Its very difficult to lock my door in the morning because of thermal  expansion of heat.
nopes, my door is not made up of metal, its a wooden door but the handle and the lock are mettalic.
As I stepped 50 metres away from my home towards the main road heading towards Japnese park.
Excuse me please, a sweet voice reached my ears.
Yes, I said and turned back. She was a  girl standing near the car parking near the main road. She was in pink nike t-shirt, white nike shorts and  white reebok shoes.
Yes, I notice the brands of the girls' outfits first. Its my bad habit, I know.
Can you help me please, she said coming towards me. The milky white compexion, slim built, round face, eyes and the curly hair were adding a lot to her beauty. In one word I can say she was looking simply awsome.
yes ofcourse, I said as quickly as I heard her words.  Who will not help a lonely girl at 6:00 am, when more than half of  delhites hate to come out of their bed.
Look at those stray dogs who are gazing me for the last ten minutes so that I am standing here, so please help me to cross the main road, the girl said.
No problem, they are not biting dogs, infact they are my friends as I offer biscuits to them, I said smiling.
Really, you love these stray dogs, the girl said as if she has never loved any animal.
We crossed the raod and I strated walking faster as its my speed of walking in the morning and the girl was walking slowly behind me.
Are you going to Japnese park, I asked the girl.
Yup, she replied.
Okay, I am also going there for jogging so you can join me, I said.
She thought a little bit and said my friend is coming in her car and she has asked me to stay here, she will pick me up here.
Okay,as you wish, I said and increased my walking speed as if I was avoiding her.
Thank you, she said from behind.
The pleasure is all mine, I said and walked away quickly.

Run in the left my son, there are also many people walking here, a rude voice reached my ears.
It was an uncle's voice who was jogging faster than me.
I said nothing as I was dreaming about that girl that if she would have accepted my company then she woluld have been jogging with me and we would have been discussing about these chirping birds,fountains, trees and the lamps which were still blinking.
Yes, I love nature the most.
Everyday when I see this old uncle jogging, I think how an old man in his sixties can take 5 to 6 rounds of this big Japnese park daily as I  take two rounds and sweat starts coming out of every parts of my body.
I saw two girls were walking near a tree where few people were doing baba Ramdev's yoga. I waved my hand towards them and said hi.
Yes, one the two girls was the pink nike t-shirt girl. The girl looked at me once and again got busy talking to her friend.
I felt ashamed but what can I do and walked away towards my home.
Ohh..shittt..., I am a big fool, I have not even asked her name, I said to myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment