Saturday, April 24, 2010

Albake's Swarma and Ishita.....

Bhya come here fast, Savlani shouted on a waiter.
Couldn't  you idiot see us, go and bring ten swarmas and five cokes, Savlani said to the waiter as he reached there.
Awsome, thats why I love it, Khurana said.
Yes, Khurana is always very fast on food, I don't know why.

As we finished our Swarma, I noticed two women were looking at us.
Yes, it was the time to pay for the tasty Swarma, the wiater was waiting for the payment.
I thought the two women were waithing for our table to be free, but they were moe interested in the  fight which we were having there for the payment as Savlani ate two more and he wanted us to pay equally.
Waiter was waiting holding bill  in his hand.
It always takes ten to fifteen minutes to pay for anything in sharing for us.

Keep in the left, I have some important work here in South Ex, I said to Pawan.
Buddy, I have to reach home as soon as possible, my mom is calling, Khurana said.
Why are you lying you ass, why don't you say that you have to give tutions to some small kids, Vaid said.
 
Wait for five minutes I am coming and Vaid come with me, I said and rushed towads Puma showroom.
I flashed the receipt on the counter and asked for my shoes.
Yes, I had given my shoes here to exchange because it was in warranty period and there was a pasting problem in it.
I am really very sorry sir, your shoes are still here, we have to send them to company, the counter boy said.
Where is your manager call him right now, Vaid shouted.
All the Puma staffs circled around us as Vaid was shouting a lot.

Hi sir, good evening, whats the problem, the manager siad as he reached the counter.
Ask your staff, he gave us three days to return the shoes but its fifth day, this is the way you Puma people treat your customers, red faced Vaid continued.
You, just wait I am calling my uncle who is a sales' tax inspector, Vaid said.
Wait Vaid, let me talk, I interrupted.
Sir, I have come from Rohini only for my shoes and  its wastage of our 5 hours, its our paper time, I said to manager.
When are you giving it, I mean tell me the exact date, I said.
Sir, please come on the day after tomorrow, you will get it, manager said.
Okay, I said.
Thank you sir, manager said.
What thank you, Vaid started again, but I stopped him and forced him to come out.

How was it, Vaid asked.
What, I asked.
Dialagouge, the dialogue man, manager got scared, eh, Vaid said.
You ass, you were just making him fool, I said.
Yep, he deserved that, Vaid said.

Whats going on in the car, all the rest studs had stuck thier heads near phone, I asked.
Ssshhhhh...Pawan told us to be silent and asked us to focus our ears near the phone.
You don't know me, I alredy had slept with almost eleven guys, and phone s*x is only for small kids, the voice reached my ears as I reached near the phone.
Whats this, who is on the other side, I asked.
ssshhhh..shut up you asshole, just listen, she is Ishita, Vaid gave me her number in the morning today, she is a complete fun yaar, Savlani said me.
She is in 10th standard, and listen to her, Savlani continued but who listens to him, I was concentrating on the phone............

No comments:

Post a Comment