Friday, April 16, 2010

cough, cold and fever...

I started sneezing while I was jogging in the morning and I thought it is due to temperature change. When I reached home I found my body temprerature rising so i took my coffee and then read economics times and Times of India.
After that I took two tabltets at the same time and thought I'll be fine very soon.
But it didn't happen and whole day I wasted my time in sleeping. I think it was due to the two same tablets.
Does two or more same medicines help really to recover faster..??

2 comments:

  1. Excess of anything is bad. If you are ill and want to recover soon then it doesn't mean that you should take excessive dose at a time. It won't help you instead you might be in a great trouble. You are pursing Engineering so don't try to be a doctor. So, from the next when you feel unwell please consult your doctor. Don't play with your health as health is wealth..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sudhir PNSingh thnx a lot for your valuable suggestions...

    ReplyDelete