Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The girl and the Japnese park cont.....

I reached my home and saw my newpapers lying in the balcony. They were rolled very tightly and tied in a rubber band. I don't know why newspaperwala rolls these so tightly, I hate it, but what can he do, its not his fault as I live on the third floor. He has to do so because he can throw it right on  my floor.
The fight between Tharoor and Modi is going ugly, it was the headline of the Times of  India and the Economic times, so I preferred Economic Times.

Ohh shitttt....how can I forget it, there is no sugar in my coffee, I asked myself.
I forgot it while making it, its not my fault as I was thinking about that pink nike t-shirt girl.
I went inside my kitchen and added some sugar into my coffee.
My phone started ringing, and I rushed towards it.

hi hny.....gm...
u stil joging...??

This was a text message from a girl, Preety.
I don't know why people use these short and funny enlish in messaging as it takes more time to think about these smart short forms. Few of the words cross my head as I don't  message a lot to my friends and I love using simple enlish so I am not habituated to these short, smart and ofcourse funny english short forms......

No comments:

Post a Comment