Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Stud Slept With A Girl

'Go fast,' the rude voice reached my ears as I was shaking hand with Mandal after entering in my class.
Yes, it was the rude voice of the professor, who was teaching and I entered in the class late and started shaking hands with my stud friends.
'You are already late and now disturbing the whole class,' the prof shouted and I increased my speed towards the vacant last bench, after asking to join me at the last bench.

'How was your Jabalpur trip?' I asked Mandal as he was taking seat with me.
'Fabulous, it was incredible,' he started with these beautiful words with excitement as if he would have gotten treasure trove there that I saw in my dream last night.
'Wow, what happened there?' I asked.
'Let me explain you the whole story in detail,' he said.

Here it goes, how Mandal explained his tour in detail.

I took auto rikshaw after coming out of the Jabalpur railway station and asked him to drive to a good hotel. I asked for a double bed room at the reception of the hotel President. Then I changed clothes, brushed and took shower and started reading newspaper. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I saw it was Ashima's call. I asked room service about the visiting of the guests. Room service boy said that guest can visit from morning to 10:00pm, but the guest should me males only, and girl guest is not allowed. So I went out to meet her outside the hotel.
'Hey hi,' I said shaking hand with my girlfriend Ashima.
'I love you, I've come here to meet you only,' I said hugging her tightly. Then I called a taxi to go to Tagore garden, which is a famous lovers' park of Jabalpur.  I started matching her face with the photo that I've seen on her facebook account.
'Hey, whats going on here?' I asked Ashima.
'I don't know,' she answered. I stopped one guy and asked him that what's going on here as guys and girls were running towards the main gate.
'Police sirji, police have reached here, run fast,' the guy said and I folded my laptop and started running towards the main gate.
'Hey, what happened?,  you look totally nervous,' Ashima asked me as we came out of the Tagore garden.
'Nothing,' I said.
'Don't worry police always come here,' she continued as if she usually comes here with the other guys. We went to a coffee shop and eaten ice creams and then reached a nearby theater.
'Two gold class seats,' I asked at the box office. We entered the theater and saw very few guests there because the movie was Lamhaa.
We took our seats and the movie started and I started looking into her eyes. She was looking simply gorgeous and her eyes were amazing so I held her hands and started kissing them keeping my right arm on her shoulder. I kissed her cheeks, her necks, her lips but she started opposing the lips kissing. Bro is was astonishing.
"The ears of the whole class started concentrating when Mandal was describing his feelings like this".

I changed hotel next morning as only the male guests were allowed there. I called Ashima, took a taxi and reached other hotel.
'How can I help you sir?' the guy at reception asked me.
'I need a double room for one day,' I said to the reception guy.
'Who is she?' the reception guy asked pointing her index finger towards Ashima as she was standing away looking into an aquarium.
'She is my sister and we have come here for exam,' I answered. We were given room no. 108.
'Sir, if you need anything call me,' the service boy asked.
'Nope, we need nothing, we have to study a lot because we have our exams at 2:00pm, and don't disturb our study,' I said and the service boy vanished. I locked the door from inside and switched on my laptop.
She was looking perplex as she was lying on the bed. I kept the laptop aside and climbed over her suddenly. I started kissing her but she was not letting me to kiss her properly so I held her hands tightly and started kissing..........

2 comments:

  1. bonds and confectioners are at the same place really enjoyed that blog a lot more than any enough..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    Hope you're doing great in your life.
    Sorry for late reply.

    ReplyDelete