Friday, August 6, 2010

Girls too Love Movies Based On Crimes And Dons!

'Hey, are you  still sleeping on the stairs?' the voice reached my ear as I received a call on my phone.
'Yup, let me sleep,' I answered.
'Get up from there and reach my college in 5 minutes,' the voice vibrated my eardrums as if an earthquake was about to come and I got up blindly.
'What happened beta?' the voice reached from the back side of the gate as I felt on the gate while getting up fast.
'Nothing,' I said adjusting my feet.
'But it seems that you were sleeping on the stairs in front of this gate,' she said.
Yes, I felt asleep on the stairs as my aunty didn't open the gate after pressing doorbell twenty times.
'Aunty, I rang the doorbell many times, but you didn't come out to open the gate then I thought that you are sleeping and I was feeling asleep so I slept here on the stairs.
'Oh, I'm sorry, I was not sleeping, I was washing clothes in the bathroom, and doorbell is not working since last Saturday, I've phoned the electrician on the same day but who listens to me beta,' she said unlocking the gate. It was 10:30am and people here in Rohini keep their gates locked either its day or night because crime is increasing day by day.

Phone started vibrating in my jeans' right pocket when I was about to enter my room.
'Where are you?, I told you to reach within five minutes and you are still sleeping, you kumbhkaran,' the voice from the phone penetrated my head through my ears and I came out of my half sleepy mood.
'I'm sorry, I'm reaching in two minutes,' I said.
'Lallu, come fast, I'm not alone, I'm waiting with my friends, we are going to 'Once upon a time in Mumbai', the voice continued as I was washing my face in the washbasin holding my phone sandwiched between my left ear and left shoulder.
Yes, it was Tanya on the other side of the phone and she loves to order me to reach wherever she wants before specified time limit given by her. I washed my face, adjusted my long hairs as they had become rough after sleeping on the stairs. It takes only five minutes to walk to her college from my place but I took a rikshaw and asked rikshaw puller to pull rikshaw as fast as possible.
'Where are you, your two minutes is equivalent to the twenty minutes of ours, we have reached G3S, so reach there fast,' Tanya said and I asked rikshaw puller to take to G3S.

'She is Savvy, she Sakshi, and he is Rohit,' Tanya started introducing me as I was taking seat in the car next to Tanya. All of them started with the words like hello, hi, so I had to.
'Any of you know the way to M2K?' One Sakshi asked.
'Let me take staright,' she continued.
'Nope, take right turn from the red light,' Rohit said, who was siting on the front seat. I started recalling the shortest way to M2K that could save petrol but I failed to recollect because I use to go to M2K to deposit my Airtel bill by metro and then rikshaw every month. So I was quiet. Two girls Sakshi and Savvy started commenting on on each other but Tanya was quiet so was I . The girls were really sweet but I was concentrating on Tanya only, who was sandwiched between me and Savvy.
'Hey, adjust your legs,' I said to Tanya providing her more space by adjusting my legs, so that she could sit relaxing.
'Its okay,' she said looking at me. I looked at her into her eyes and started loosing my nerves as it happens to me whenever I look into her eyes. But we were not only the people siting in that car there so I avoided eye contact and started looking out of the window.

'Straight or right?' Sakshi asked near a red light.
'Straight,' Rohit said.
'Yeah, straight,' I said slowly. I started recalling the way but failed again.
'Hey, its Aggarwal sweets,' Tanya said as Sakshi took left turn from red light.
'Look there, my mamu lives there on the first floor,' Tanya continued pointing her index finger toward a building next to the Aggarwal sweets.
'What do you think?, your mamu is not coming  here to see you,' Savvy said.
'Don't be scared,' she continued. I don't know why Tanya gets scared whenever she crosses sector-7 because I can still remember that day when we were going to M2K to watch a movie last month crossing sector-7, she was saying like 'if any one of my masi and mamu see me here no, then we are gone,'.
'Shut up Tanya, you didn't use to go to NSP with us because your dad's office is nearby, but you are roaming there these days,' Sakshi said. I started smiling after hearing this because it was me with who Tanya had roamed at NSP last time and I had posted all the stuffs in my blog.

'Hey, its not the way to M2K,' Sakshi said.
'Yeah, take left turn,' Rohit said.
'Bhaiya, where is M2K?' Rohit asked a rikshaw puller.
'How will a rikshaw puller know about M2K?' Savvy asked.
'Every one know about it,' Sakshi said.

'You both get down to take tickets and I'm going to park the car.............

No comments:

Post a Comment