Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Walk In The Rain!

'That's BTW, its tikki is very famous, let's try that,' I said to Tanya pointing my index finger towards the famous BTW.
Yes, we had reached NSP after trying some good stuffs in the Punjabi by nature resto-bar at lifestyle mall.
'Ummm, Okay, let's try,' she said.
'One tikki,' I ordered at the counter of BTW.
'Take two,' she said from behind flashing cash at the counter.
'Hey, let me pay,' I said.
'Nope, I'm gonna pay,' she said showing her eyes wide opened at me.
'Let's take only one, we'll try your favorite Pav bahji after it,' I said. We finished our takki within few minutes and rushed to the Pav bhaji counter.

'Hey, Kinder Joy!,' she exclaimed with excitement pointing her index finger towards a transparent glass of a gift store, as if she would gotten something special.
'What's that?' I flashed the question after seeing her excitement over the Kinder Joy.
'Let's buy one,' I continued and we rushed towards the Kinder Joy store.
'Its for kids, it tastes yummy and it contains a toy too,' she started with the details.........
We went to that Kinder Joy store and bought one. It looked like a colorful egg.

'Hey, look at the weather,' I said, as weather was turning stormy.
'Let me open it,' I said holding the Kinder Joy.
'Cute no?' she said smiling holding a small spoon that came out of the Kinder Joy.
'Yeah, have it,' I said opening one part of the Kinder Joy because it was like cream and chocolate inside it.
'Yummy, she said having one spoon of that creamy chocolate stuff. 'You have it now,' she continued offering the cute spoon.
'Look at this tortoise,' she said taking a tortoise out of her bag.
'Move it, it moves its head to and fro while running,' she said and I started playing with that small tortoise, as if I was a four year kid.
'Hey, its a car, cute car,' she said taking a small toy car form the half packet of the Kinder Joy.

Weather was turning more and more stormy and her wrist watch was forcing us for something else.
Yes, it was 5:00pm, and its the time for her to go home, so we stood up and started walking towards the gate.
'I'm not gonna get wet,' she said, as the drizzling had started.
'C'mon, its just drizzling only, we won't get wet,' I said walking down the stairs.
Yes, she was following me and I was happy because I wanted to enjoy rain, as I always do.
'Hey, its increasing, we will get wet,' she said adjusting her specs.
'Thank god, we didn't come in the car,' I said.
'No car, huh, I would have hidden me in the car if we'd have come here in the car, I don't like to get wet,' she said cleaning her specs.

Yes, the cloud  had totally covered whole NSP, the atmosphere was turning darker, the thunder was its apex, it had started roaring, the lightening was adding a lot to the beauty of the sky. The heavy rain drops started tapping our heads.
'Hey, look at that bird, that's looking awesome after getting wet,' I said pointing my index finger towards a bird that was siting on the nearby hanging wire.
'Hmm...that's looking cute,' she said removing her specs.

Oh my god, she was looking damn beautiful without specs. I had requested her many times to removes specs  but she never removed her specs for me, so that I could see her comely eyes. I was loosing control over my nerves. Her wet hair was looking simply splendorous, the kajal started trickling down her dimply cheeks with the rain water was magnificent. I continued looking into her eyes, as I was dreaming about a pretty angel. Yes, I was completely lost into her eyes.
'Oh God, please stop time machine for this moment, I wanna be lost in my dream,' I preyed to god. The rain drops started trickling down her ravishing cheeks, the beauty was unbelievable, and I started forgetting everything for this sweet dream girl. Her glittering eyes started blinking as the rain drops started falling on her eyes, her curvaceous figure was turning full-bosomed after wetting, her wet shirt started sticking to her curvy body, every part of her body was simply unbelievable. The dream was driving me so crazy.

I started talking to my dream girl in my dream.......
'You might think I'm going out of my mind, but I'm chasing my dream because I would go to the sky and back just to tell you how I'm feeling. You claimed my heart, you claimed my soul, I'll never let you go, you are my world, you are my favorite girl, you make me loose control over my nerves, I wanna hold your hand, wanna feel next to me, wanna keep you by my side.
You might be thinking I'm wasting my time chasing my dream.

"I know you don't love me but let me tel you I'm not gonna change my mind ".......

'Hey, rikshaw, we should take a rikshaw for the metro station,' the voice reached my ears...............

No comments:

Post a Comment