Thursday, August 19, 2010

Punjabi by nature & its 85 bucks' mineral water!

'Hey, nice shirt,' I said to Tanya shaking hand with her.
'Thank you,' she said smiling.
'Where to go?' I asked.
'I don't know,' she said.
'Let's board metro, then we'll decide,' I said to her in the lift.
Yes, we were at Rithala metro station and we were planning to roam whole day.
'No NSP, no Metro walk, No M2k,' she started with these words.
'Okay, we'll sit in this metro and will cover whole Delhi metro today,' I said.
'I wanna write a blog on this Delhi Metro and its passengers because we have different varieties of passengers here and their funny activities will be the best stuffs for my blogs,' I continued.
'Shut up you Duffer,' she said throwing an expression, as if I would have told something wrong.

'Hey, we are the first guests here,' I said to Tanya entering 'Punjabi by nature' resto-bar.
'Hmm....,' she said.
Yes, we had reached the Lifestyle mall at Rajouri Garden.
'Which table?' she asked me. 
'That one, we can sit there,' I said pointing my index finger towards the last table.
'Okay,' she said.
'Hey, nice song,' Tanya said looking at me.
'Yeah, very sweet song,' I said. 


'Order sir,' the voice reached my ears.
Yes, it was the waiter's voice, who was standing near our table with two heavy wooden rectangular blocks that contained the menu. I took one from waiter and passed that heavy wooden menu to Tanya. 'I don't know why these heavy wooden menus are used in such a nice reasto-bar, as we can order from the paper menu, which is very light,' I thought.
'First give me water,' I ordered to the waiter.
'Sir, normal water or mineral water?' the waiter asked.
'umm.... mineral water,' I said and the waiter vanished.
'Hey, look at this,' Tanya said to me putting her index finger in front of water in the menu.
'Let me stop the waiter, I don't need the mineral water, I can drink normal water,' I said after looking at the rate of that mineral water.
'Naah.... have it,' she said smiling.
Yes, it was 85 bucks without service tax and vat for that mineral water, that's why I wanted to change my order from mineral water to the normal water.
'I'll carry this mineral water bottle with left water, with me while leaving,' I said.
'Okay, Lallu,' she said smiling. I don't know why she was smiling at me and called me Lallu.....


'You always fill your spoon with mango,' she said.
'Mango pieces like to come in my spoon, so its not my fault,' I said to her to tease her, as she was looking at me.
'Have it,' I said offering her my spoon which was full of mango pieces. 
Yes, we were having ice cream with mango there.


'Hey, see this,' she said giving her phone to me. It was a sms from her friend, Sakshi and it was written like 'khub ghum lifestyle me', as we were checking out a nice sandal for me in the Life style mall.
'Is she here?' I asked Tanya.
'Yup, she would have seen us,' she said. We roamed there in mall and played basket ball there in which Tanya won a ring.
'What's this, they are here,' I said to myself coming out of wash room.
Yes, Tanya was standing with her friend Sakshi and her boy friend Rohit.
'Hey hi, I said to Rohit shaking hand with him.


'Its too hot today, light has gone, the heat is unbearable,' Sakshi started with these words flashing an expression, as if she was caught in a desert in the month of June.
I don't know why people come to top floor in a mall without light because top floor is most affected by the heat as the sun rays directly come from the transparent roof of the mall.............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment