Friday, August 13, 2010

Our College Is No Lesser Than A Jail





'Hey, we are going out, are you ready?' Verma asked.
'Yup, I'm,' I said.
'Where are we going?' I asked.
'We'll decide after going out of the college,' he said and called Pawan and Savlani.
'I can't let you people go,' the guard said.
'What the hell is this, we are from fourth year, we don't have class, let's go,' I said to the guard.
'Bhaiya, open the gate, we're already late,' Savlani shouted.
Yes, we all were standing behind the gate and the gate was locked so that we couldn't run away. Few guys and girls were also making foul expressions and started shouting over the guard.
'Hey, let's go the other side gate,' Savlani said walking towards the back gate.

'Bhaiya, see this, I've pain in my thighs and back, so I've to go home,' I said flashing an application as gate pass.
'Why are you making me fool?' the guard asked me.
'Why, what happened?' I asked.
'Sir ji, its a fake signature of the HOD,' the guard said throwing the paper.
'HOD sir was in hurry, so he flashed his signature fast, let me go,' I said.
'No, its fake, I know the signatures of all HODs,' the guard said. I requested a lot making grimy expressions but the rude guard was rigid on his decision as if he is the director of our college, so I took U turn with sad face.

'Shahib ji, I can't open this gate, if I open it for you guys I've to loose my job,' one guard was saying to Savlani at the other gate.
'Bhaiya, take 50 bucks, and open gate,' I said.
'Shut up, you asshole, let me talk,' Savlani said to me.
'Bhiaya, we'll give 1000 bucks,' Verma said to the guard.
'You ass, can't you shut your mouth up for a while,' Savlani said.
'Fuck off,' Verma said.
'You dog, I know your pocket is empty, you don't have a buck and saying that I'll give 1000 bucks, huh,' Pawan said to Verma.

'Bhaiya, I've severe headache, I've to go home,' I said to the guard at the third gate.
'Go and bring gate pass signed by your HOD,' the guard said.
'Bhaiya, open the gate for them, they have come here for management admission,' I said pointing towards an uncle, aunty and their kid, who were also standing outside the gate.
'Shut up,' the guard said me and I started walking back.
'Hey Savlani, run fast, gate is opened,' I shouted and started running towards the gate and came out of the gate within few seconds. Savlani, Verma and Pawan also rushed out running and the management admission family was still waiting outside the gate. The gate was closed again.

'Bhaiya, let me go in,' one Divas was requesting but the guard was not ready to open the gate.
Yes, Divas came out to eat something but was not allowed to go in, so he was requesting but after few minutes he started abusing guards and climbed over the gate.
It was quite fun to see one Veerta, a second year girl also climbed over the gate and jumped to run away. When she jumped all the guys and girls started praising her with clapping.........

1 comment: