Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Me & Her For The First Time

Kahan tak reach kiya?
I got this sms just after coming out of bathroom finishing my shower.
Yes, this was the message from Tanya. I don't know why she mixes the English verbs and subjects in a Hindi sentence while messaging, but the messages seem sweet to me and why should not.
I'm about to reach, you come out near your college gate, I replied.
Yes, I lied, how can meet her in towel, I thought as I just came out of bathroom and was drying my hairs. I sprayed the body spray and put on clothes quickly as I do when my college bus waits for me.

whr r u?, the message came again.
I didn't reply because I was selecting a chocolate from the cadbury.
Bhaiya, Bournville, I said to the shopkeeper flashing the cash to the counter and rushed towards the flower shop because one of my friends said that the girls like flowers the most.
What the hell is this, the flower shop is closed as it was 11:00 am. I tried the other shop but that was also closed.
The delhite shopkeepers love their beds more than their business thats why they are still into their beds, I thought. But this is not such problem in the South Delhi as the flowers are available from 7:00 am.
Yes, I've spent most of my time in South Delhi and I miss it a lot. I should try near Metro walk as I had seen some flower walahs there some days ago, if I'm not carrying flowers with me then I'll fail to impress her. My phone vibrated suddenly and my imaginations got broken.
Hi, I said receiving the call.
Look, I'm going inside, I've my practicle exam, we will meet later, the voice vibrated my eardrums and changed my mood suddenly.

Hey, I'm sorry, I'm in front of you, I said on phone, waving my hand from the other side of the road.
So, you are there, come this side, she said disconnecting the call.
Yes, her college is near my home, it takes only ten minutes to reach there from my place but I lost most of my time on those flowers' stuffs so I was a lil bit late there.

I'm Gunjesh, I said shaking hands.
I know, she said.
She pointed her eyes and eyebrows towards my hand as I was still holding her hand.
I'm sorry, I said releasing her hand.
Its okay, she said smiling.
Few guys were staring at us as if  I had committed a huge mistake there. I was loosing my controls over my nervous system and unable to connect my nervous system with the other parts of my body.
Where to go, I asked, reconnecting my neurons with the other parts of the body.
I've come here to say hi, hello, I've my practicle exam just after an hour, she said.

We started walking along the left side of the road.
You walk so quickly, please walk slowly she said overtaking me.
CCD, for the coffee, I asked her.
Nope, I said u no, I don't have so much time, lets go to G3s, she said.
Dominos, I said pointing my index finger towards the Dominos.
Okay, she said.

I opened the transparent Dominios' door and ask her to come in.
Thank you, she said siting on the chair that I pulled back to let her sit.
I took the front seat as it was a two seats table.
So, what would you like to order, I asked her.
Nothing, I had my breakfast in the morning today, she said.
Okay, I said and went towards the counter as the brands like Dominos, Mcdonald..etc don't like to provide the waiters facilities like the Indian brands' resto.
Two choco lavas, a coke and two glasses, I asked flashing the cash and returned to the table.

Messages, I said to her, taking my seat.
Friends, she said smiling.
The messages were coming at an interval of a minute so she got busy in messaging.
As she was busy in playing sms sms, I could see her properly.
The two dimples on her cheeks were adding a lot to her smiles which differ those smiles from  the normal smiles. The milky white complexion and pink lips with the round eyes fixed on that phone had forced me to fix my eyes on her face. The rebonding hair was the best matching on that round face. The dark blue T with the faded blue jeans were the perfect  match for her curvy figure. How can I forget the glisten of her nose pin which was reflecting light without any refraction.........

4 comments:

  1. good gunju..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i applauds your Blogs ..especially as my evening shorts.. its really renders..and keep doing this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete