Friday, June 18, 2010

When You Loose Control Over Your Brain

What the hell will I do now, I thought running after my college bus, and the bus ran away leaving me there.
Yes, I was late today so the bus left me. It was very necessary for me to go to college today.
"Auto drivers want fare hike, threaten strike", fucking auto drivers, Delhi government should ban autos, I said siting on the bus stand. This was the headline of the times of india.
Excuse me, a young lady said siting next to me there.
I'm sorry, I said as I was reading the news paper loudly. Whats happening to me today, I said to myself. I forgot jogging today, I didn't sleep the whole night so my eyes were paining, the college bus left me, I was not able to concentrate on the news paper, I was totally upset. I left the bus stand as the eyes of that young lady and other people siting and standing on the bus stand were giving me dirty looks. I went near a closed shop near G3s and started concentrating on the news paper siting on the stairs of that closed shop, but it was quite difficult for me to read the news paper, so I sat there for half an hour and stood up to go to my place.
Yes, I was upset because Tanya was no more with me, she didn't message good night, so I was unable to sleep whole night siting in front of my laptop, she didn't message good morning today.  What will I do whole day at my place, I had to go to college today but the bus left me. Dii and Daksh had gone to Mumbai, oh god, help me, I was loosing control over my brains. I reached my place walking in half an hour, I was moving so slowly that it took so much of time as it takes only ten minutes to reach the bus stand from my place.

What the fucking problem is with this door and lock, I said to myself as I was unable to unlock the door, but it was not the fault of the door or lock because I was using the key of the main gate.
I entered my flat, and planned for the whole day because I had to be busy to avoid Tanya because we use to talk whole day and night but I was alone now, she was not messaging any text with the English verbs and subjects in the Hindi sentence with different smilies.
I cleaned my bed as I was feeling tired a lot. My bed was covered with the t-shirts, shorts, shocks, old news papers, chargers, towel, bags, useless papers which I threw there last night, the books etc., so it took twenty minutes to clean whole of the bed as it was a complete mess there.
Hey, I'm sorry, I was typing and deleting  these words on phone lying on my bed.
Then I took a bottle of vatika hair oil and started champi on my hairs as it helps me in sleeping well, but it hardly worked last night. I started calling my friends in college but I was not able to talk to them because of the network problem there. I pushed head phone into my ears and started listening music but the music was irritating my ears so I removed the headphone from my ears and threw it on the near sofa then I took out a novel and started flapping the pages of it but I was hardly focusing my eyes on these pages so I tried to fell asleep, and finally I slept for an hour and again got up and checked my phone but.............

No comments:

Post a Comment