Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haveli - 1

Hey, lets go to have some paranthas in the canteen, Verma said.
I'm on fast so I wont eat, Savlani said when Verma asked him for money for the paranthas in the canteen.
Three paranthas reached our table, one each for me, Verma, and Pawan.
You ass, what the hell are you doing, you are on fast no, Verma screamed as the Savlani took one and ran away and he started running after Savlani.

Look at her, she is looking more white today, Savlani said as Minny Chopra entered the micro processor lab.
Oh, my love, I love you, Verma said giving a flying kiss from behind as Chopra was passing our table. Don't gaze at her, she is your bhabi, Verma said to Pawan.
Yes, Chopra was looking simply awsome in her brown short and grey t.
Look at her, she is siting alone, go near her, I said to Verma.
Not at all, let her realize my absence, let her realize, how much I'm important to her, Verma said.
You dog, what the fuck are you doing with these keys, these are not your balls, Pawan said when Verma was pressing the keys of the micro processor continuously. Verma loves to play with these keys, I don't know why as the alteration in the keys can alter the set program of the micro processor.
Yes, we were told to perform lab on the micro processor program, but Verma was playing with it.
Hey, look at the gay boy, Verma siad pointing his middle finger towards Savlani, when Savlani was discussing something with the trainer standing very close to the trainer.
Verma said it so loudly that all of the students heard so the Savlani. The whole lab started laughing.
You d**k head, you know who you are saying gb, Savlani said to verma and started kicking his ass.
Gb?, I uttered.
Gay boy, Pawan told me the full form.
Can't you hit me after sometime, she is looking here, Verma said directing his eyes towards Minny.

Sir, we are going out so mark our attendance please, one Divij said.
Nope, I'm not gonna leave you guys before 4:30 pm, I've to teach you many new stuffs in micro processor, the trainer said.
You the son of a bitch, I know how much you teach us, Verma said slowly but the trainer was good at his ears so he raised his eyebrows.
We are going, no one can stop us, Verma said again.
Okay, you guys can go but if management asks you about it then say that you people are going without my permission, the trainer said. We all flashed our signatures with roll number one a plain paper and left the lab for Haveli.
Hey, let me finish my lunch first then we'll go, one Dhiren said.
I should take a coffee, I said and rushed towards the canteen.
Buddy, wait for a while, let me finalize this fight for the money of petrol first, Pawan said.
We can't give extra money for petrol, Pawan said to Savlani.
Yes, Savlani had brought his car today, so it was quite tuff job for us to divide the money for petrol equally.
Hey, let me call Shalabh, so called stud, how can we go without him, Verma said and vanished. Shalabh is so called stud of our class, he thinks that he is no less smarter than the Hritik Roshan, the bollywood star and he is the real cause of fun for us.
It took more than half an hour to decide the money for the petrol..................

No comments:

Post a Comment