Friday, June 25, 2010

Haveli cont...

Diary of Jane, Pawan shouted from my right hand side, when Verma was changing the songs continuously siting in the front seat.
Nope, DDLJ, one Shalabh, the stud, shouted from my left hand side.
Yes, we all five studs were loaded in the car, I was sandwiched between Pawan and Shalabh.
You, ass go and sing the DDLJ songs in front of Kajal, Verma shouted. These studs were shouting in the packed car because the volume of the brand new system was touching its apex level.
Can't you listen these songs, Pawan asked the stud.
He loves hindi emotional songs, Verma said smiling.

What the fuck is this, its a huge traffic here, Savlani said opening the gate.
Yes, we were stuck in a huge traffic just after few kilometers away from our college.
One Divij was clicking our pics from other car. His car was sandwiched between two heavy trucks.
Pranjal took two U-turns to get out of that traffic trap, but he failed and got more trapped between few more trucks. Pranjal was driving other car in which other five studs were loaded including Divij, the photographer.
It took half an hour to come out of that traffic snare and finally we reached the GT Karnal road.

Hey, don't you have the songs of DDLJ in this pen drive, Shalabh shouted again in Verma's ears.
The volume was still at its highest level, so i requested Verma to lower it down because it was irritating my ears and head, but Savlani interrupted.
Dude, I've chosen this latest Pioneer system only for its high range of volume and its cost is 25000 bucks.
25000 bucks cost doesn't mean that it should be played at its maximum level so that our ear drums could be damaged, I thought.
Isse kehte hain amir log, Pawan uttered into my ears.
You idiot, why don't you play some sentimental bollywood songs, Shalabh said again.
You pig, why don't you say that you are missing Kajal a lot, Pawan said smiling.
Yes, our stud or so called Hritik Roshan loves one Kajal, who is our classmate.
Oohh, don't make my fun, Shalabh said.
I'm not making your fun my bro, Pawab said taking Shalabh's phone from his hand.
Hey hi, hows you, I'm missing you, Pawan sent this message to Kajal from the stud's phone.
Its useless, don't message her from my number, I've already messaged her million of times, but she doesn't reply, I think she has my number, Shalabh siad in paining voice.
Hey, give his phone to me, Verma said snatching Shalabh's phone from Pawan's hand and started calling Kajal.
Please, don't call her from my number, its in roaming now, Shalabh started begging, but Verma loves to hear of himself only, so he continued calling but no one picked the call.
Raoming, I uttered.
Yes, we are in Haryana now, Shalabh said.

Look at them, they are not using AC of their car in this scorching heat, Verma said pointing his index finger towards Pranjal's car, when his car was overtaking ours.
 Pranjal doesn't take money for petrol from his friends, Pawan said.
You fuking asshole, can't you be shut up, he takes money from all of his friends, Savlani said turning back in his own tone of using so many f-words in a single sentence.
Yes, Yes, he takes, I know, I said forcing Savlani to concentrate on driving as the speedometer was crossing 130 mark.

So, you love Kajal, I asked Shalabh.
Yep, I love her the most, Shalabh said adjusting his specs.
Then why don't you propose her, I said.
Hey, he proposed but......., Verma said turning his head back.
Yes, Hritik Roshan has already proposed her twice but she refued him both the times, Pawan said clearing his throat.
Hey, see, you are like a bollywood star and she is just an average girl, so she would have thought that you can't love her for long time, thats why she refused you, Pawan said from my right hand side.
Yeah buddy, you are absolutely right, most of the senior girls love to talk to you, and you always keep yourself busy talking to them, thats why she refused.
I and Pawan nodded our heads.
Those girls like me, even some first year girls are trying to approach me, Shalabh siad.
Then, why are you running after Kajal, I asked.
Buddy, I love her the most, she is my heart beat, I love her, I love her, Shalabh started singing these sentences.
This is called true love, I think you both are made for each other, Verma said in a serious mood.
Yeah, you are right god made you both for each other, Pawan said.
You fucking d**k heads, stop making his fun, Savlani said again using his F-words.
I know she loves you, one day she will come to you and will say will you marry me, Savlani said....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment