Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Always Wanted To Sleep With Her But........

Hey hi, a message came on my phone.
'I'm fine, but who gave you my number,' I replied.
'One friend, and forget it,' the reply came.
'Why have you changed you number, the previous number was better and you were using that for long time,' the reply came again.
'Forget that, hows you,' I replied.
'I'm fine, may I call you please?'  the reply came.
Hi, I said as I called after reading the last message.
'Hi, I've heard that you broke up with a girl, Tanya,' the voice reached my ear as soon as I finished the word hi.
Yes, I was talking to  Priya, who used to be my good friend in South Ex, but............

'How do you know about her,' I asked.
'You asshole, how can you be my good friend, you met a girl and didn't think to tell me about her,' she continued.
'I'm sorry for that, but who told you about Tanya,' I asked thinking that how this girl knows everything about me.
'Blogs, your blogs say everything about you,' she said.
'You read my blogs?' I asked.
'Yup, I like reading your blogs as you cover all of your new friends in that, but you don't have time to write even a single sentence for your old friends,' she said in said voice. Here starts her drama.
 'Okay, i'll write about my old friends too,' I said.
'Writing about old friends, huh,' the voice reached my ears.
'I'm arranging a party at my place as my mom dad have gone out of Delhi for a week,' she said.
'Wow, when?' I asked.
'Tonight, and reach my place around 8:00pm,' she said.
'Who else are coming?' I asked.
'Three more excluding you and me, and don't dare to be late as you used to be, bye,' she said and disconnected the call.
Yes, we used to organize frequent parties at her place during our IIT entrance preparation as her parents loved to stay away from home for longer time.

'Hi,' I said as the door opened.
'What hi, you dog, you are complete one hour late, and whats this?' she said pointing her index finger towards my legs.
'You beggar dog, can't you wear jeans?' she asked.
'Shut up you bitch, its quite hotter outside, I said entering the drawing room.
Yes, I had worn shorts because the mercury was crossing 40 degree centigrade.
'Where are other guys?' I asked taking seat on the sofa.
'None is coming,' she said.
'Then why didn't you inform me, it takes two hours to reach South Ex from Rohini?' I asked in an angry mood.
'Chill, Bhumika has a headache, Veer planned for disc suddenly, and Sid, the ass is having drugs at Rathi's place, and I was feeling lonely for the last few days when mom and dad left for Singapore,' she continued, siting on the spongy sofa on which I already deeped few feet down as it has more acceleration due to gravity.
'What the hell you are talking about, I've wasted my two hours to come here and if you were feeling lonely then why didn't you call Zara or Simmi aunty.'
Yes, Simmi aunty is such a nice woman, who always  live happy and try make many jokes which create a laughing atmosphere and she is a good friend of us.
'Just chill,' she said.
'Have it,' she said, lighting and puffing a Marlboro gold cigarette.
'I've quitted,' I said.
'Don't act as a kid,' she said opening a vodka bottle with an opener.
'Hey stop it,' I said snatching the bottle from her hand.
'So you are still a small kid and has not started drinking,' she asked. I don't know why she was saying me a kid as I'm a drinking, smoking, and doping free grown up guy.
'See, if you wanna drink, its good for you but drink few more bottles when I leave your place,' I said keeping the vodka bottle on the left leg of the spongy sofa.
'Can you please make a coffee for me?' I asked.
'Never,' she said pointing her eyes and finger towards the kitchen

'Why did you break up?' she asked seeping coffee.
'She was my friend, no tie up, no break up, and don't ask any more about her,' I said.
'You say, hows your going with Prithvi?' I asked.
'Forget that bastard, we broke up,' she said puffing the Marlboro gold cigg.
'Why?' I flashed the question as any one could have done the same.
'There was no future, the son of a bitch started loving drugs more than me, so we broke up on phone,' she said.
'Broke up on phone,' I laughed but controlled instantly as the tears started trickling down her cheeks.
'Hey, what happened, he loves drugs more than you, so forget him, you'll get some more cool studs,' I said offering her a napkin.
Oh god, she was looking dazzlingly beautiful. She wore a white shorts with small flowers printing and a long pink t, which was crossing the shorts. She was looking more white after falling down of tears from the bright eyes. How can she cry for that bastard, I thought.
'Hey, who is there, let me see,' I said after hearing the sound of the door bell.
'Wait, its Simmi aunty, she gives me lunch and dinner as mom asked her to take care of mine while leaving,' she said throwing napkin on the nearby table.
'Who is there inside?' Simmi aunty asked.
'None,' Priya answered.
'I've heard male's voice coming from drawing room,' Simmi aunty continued.
'I think you are half sleeping,' Priya said.
'Half sleeping, huh, here is daal, chapati, rice, butter paneer masala, and salad, eat all and don't dare to throw these into dustbin,' Simmi aunty said.
'Okay,' Priya said and shut the door.
'Why have you lied?' I asked Priya.
'You don't know her, if she comes to know that you are here at this hour then she will say everything to mom with adding more spices.
'I've to leave,' I said.
'Can't you please sit for ten minutes more?' she asked.

'Can you remember the day we kissed each other?' she flashed this question suddenly.
'Oh, how can I forget that day,' I said smiling.
'It was really sweet,' she said puffing another Marlboro cigg.
'Nope, it was tasteless,' I said............


'

No comments:

Post a Comment