Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy B'day To My Son cont.....

We all entered the Chawla chicken resto and started taking our chairs. I put the d cake on the table and started asking for a lighter to light the candles.
'You ass, can't you wait for a while?' Savlani asked Verma, who was tasting the cake.
'Bhaiya, please give me a lighter,' Savlani requested a waiter but the waiters were so busy that they didn't have time to provide us a lighter.  We waited for half an hour then we started placing candles on the cake but Verma was still busy in licking the upper chocolate layer. The cake was brought by Savlani so something different was written on the cake. It was happy birthday- beta from papa.  We started rearranging ourselves on the respective chairs.
'Let my son sit next to me,' Savlani shouted as Pranav was siting with him. I don't know why Savlani thinks that Khurana is his son. Every thing was arranged on the table, the cake and  the candles.
We all started with the rhyme "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my Khurana". When we started clapping and the birthday song then the rest of the crowd of the Chawlas also sarted clapping and singing the birthday song, but it was Savalni, who was singing like "happy birthday to my son". When the crowd heard the son stuff, they started laughing loudly so we all.
'Hey, hold his hand,' I said to Savlani as Khurana was ready to cut the cake, after all Savlani was supposed to be his dad. Khurana has cut the half then Pawan, Vaid, and Verma started eating the chocolate cake. We all were mad about the chocolate cake. Savlani snatched half of the cake from Pawan's hand, then it was Verma, who attacked Savlani and got one fourth of it and shared with me. Then waiter was called and asked to clean out table as the whole table was covered with the melted chocolate. One idiot waiter was in such a hurry that he slipped the cake cover on my body. Savlani asked for menu and it took more than 20 minutes to decide the items' order, because it was the stud, who always ask all of us about our likings but he gives order according to him, so I was quiet there.

'Bhaiya, come here, one tandoori, one karai chicken, half lemon chicken, half butter chicken, and ten butter rotis,' Savlani ordered.
'Bhaiya, wait, one and half tanddori chicken,' Pawan said adjusting his specs. Then we all nodded. I and Verma ordered sour and sweet chicken soup, but Savlani asked the waiter not to listen to us.
'I'll pay my own for the soup,' I said but the waiter was not listening me as it was the direction of the so called stud, Savlani.
'I don't eat chicken, so please bring one daal makhni for me,' Pranav ordered.
'First bring tandoori,' Pawan ordered the standing waiter. It took 15 minutes and the order reached our table. It was Pranav, who was saying that he doesn't eat chicken, had taken three pieces of tandoor, Verma, me, Khurana, and Savlani, we all took two pieces each, but the plates of Pawan and Vaid were empty because no more chicken was left for both of them. Then Savlani divided that one and half plate tandoori equally to all of us. After finishing tandoori, the rest order reached our table and we were ready to attack the different kinds  of chicken. I took two two pieces of karai chicken without caring for the others and one butter chicken and one butter rotis, but it was Verma, who took one karai chicken piece from my plate. It was only Khurana, the birthday boy, who was eating like human, rest were eating chicken as if they have seen fried chicken first in their life.
'You ass, why don't you eat your chicken,' Verma said me as I was eating his chicken piece, but I hardly listened to him, continued and finished one piece. I and Verma finished first, but Savlani was still ordering half lemon chicken and ten rotis. I don't know why he was ordering this much, because I already had refused to take more rotis and Verma was about to finish. The extra order reached our table and Savlani and Vaid continued eating, and Pranav were clicking pics of both of the eating studs. Savlani was threatening me not to write about the dinner and his way of eating in my blogs.
'You ass, stay away from me,' Savlani shouted when Verma was teasing him with the napkin.

'Hey, what the hell are you doing, leave me,' I said when Pawan and Verma were snatching my phone.
Yes, I was messaging Tanya, and they were interested more in her messages. Pawan and Verma are more muscular than me, but I won at that time and didn't let them snatch my phone and I went out. They started shouting like true love and all that stuffs, when I was leaving for out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment