Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Perfect Sunday Morning

'Wow, its raining,' I said to myself as I woke up due to cold air coming out of the room cooler. It was 5:00am. This Sunday will be a complete fun, I thought.
'Ohh my god, what the hell is this,' I said to myself as I got out of bed and my feet got wet due to water. I rushed towards the door to close it, but it was useless because water was there everywhere in my room. I suddenly ran towards the window, it was also open and water was coming in with a heavy flow. I closed it. 'What the hell is this, I mumbled when I my eyes concentrated towards my land line phone, It immersed completely in the water, I hold it for a while and put that again in the water. New papers were completely dipped in water as I throw them on the floor after reading. I stood there in the water for a while and came out of the room as it was useless to think about those wet stuffs.

'Ouch,' the voice came out of my mouth when I jumped seven feet of logged water to reach jogging track from the other side at the Japanese park.
Yes, it rained heavily at the night, so the water logging was there every where in the street, so in the park.
One old uncle was standing on one side of that water logging when I was taking few back steps to run and jump that logged water. First he tried to cross that but he failed, so he was standing there.
When I was siting there on the floor due to pain in my left leg, I saw that the uncle brought some bricks from nearby and was putting there in the water to make a way to cross that water without falling like me.
'Smart uncle, huh, why didn't he put those bricks when I was about to jump, did he want to teach me a lesson, ' I said to myself.

It started raining when I was jogging, so I lowered my jogging speed to enjoy the heavy rain. It was really a great experience to jog in that rain. The roaring sound of the thunder was adding a lot in that rain and the lightening was showing that it would be raining whole day.
It rained heavy in the night, so lesser people came there for jogging and walking. I saw few old uncles started running towards the rest room when it started raining heavy, but I continued jogging and reached the place where I do some exercises.
'Wow, its really cool,' a woman's voice reached my ears. Yes, there were three aunties who were mad about that rain like me. They continued their exercises. I saw a young lady walking under the umbrella. She was unique because she came with that umbrella as she knew that it was going to rain.

'Hare Ramaaaa, hare Krishnaaaa, the voice reaching my ears was going louder as the rain was turning heavier.
Yes, they were the yoga uncles as they do Ramdev's yoga daily, but it was different today.
'They are the real studs, they read new papers daily thats why they knew that it would be raining this morning as the weather department had already announced it earlier,' I said to myself.
Yes, they had come with music instruments to sing that hare rama and hare krishna. Music was adding a lot of sweetness in that loud and ugly voice of those uncles. 'Thanks to weather department,' I said to myself.
I finished my exercises in half an hour and was about to leave, but how could I leave that beauty of rain. So I started walking round the pond and saw the ducks were running towards the bushes, and a duffer crow was teasing them. The fountains stopped working as the god's fountain was pouring water over whole Delhi. The birds were chirping, sitting on the trees there. The street lamps started lighting, I don't know why because it was around 7:00am. Few fat aunties were still jogging in the rain as if they were about to loose more pounds today. Then suddenly my eyes went towards sitting chair near the bank of  that pond. I went and placed my ass there, and started streching my legs and lay my whole body there, keeping one right hand under my head as a pillow and the left on my chest and closed my eyes.  I started praying god for stopping the fukin time machine for few hours after closing my eyes. The water started entering my private parts, but who cares as the rain was becoming heavier and the sound coming out the falling rain water was going louder.

'Wow,' I uttered smiling when I opened my eyes to see my shoes as the water was entering inside it. The white Reebok's hexalite shoes was turning black. Yes the rain water was washing my shoes as it had turned white from black due to dust as I never washed it since I bought it........

No comments:

Post a Comment