Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy B'day To My Son

'You ass, why have you not wished Khurana, today is his birthday,' Pawan said as I received the call.
'I'm sorry, I forgot that, let me wish him first,' I said.
'We are going to his place, be ready, Savlani is waiting in his car at Pitampura,' reach there as soon as possible,' he said and disconnected the call.
'Hey, the pig is asking for 20 bucks more bucks for petrol, otherwise he wont come at Pitampura, we have to go to nsp,' the voice of angry Pawan reached my ears.
'Okay, say him that we'll pay 20bucks more and when he comes and asks for money, then we wont pay,' I said on phone.
'Thats a good idea, bye,' Pawan said.

'Where are you?' I asked Savlani on phone.
'Kohat Enclave,' Savlani said and disconnected the call.
'The asshole, he is lying as he always do,' Pawan said to me as we both were waiting for Savlani near Pitmpura metro station.
'There is that dog,' Pawan said pointing his middle finger towards Savlani, who was waving his hand from his car standing other side near the red light.

'You ass, can't you reach on time, look into your watch, its 9:00pm, and we were reaching Rajori at 8:00pm,' I said Savlani taking front seat.
'Its not my fault, traffic is at apex at this hour,' Savlani said.

'Wow, dudes reached on time,' Verma said as I came out of the car.
Yes, Verma, Khurana, and Vaid were waiting at Lifestyle mall in Rajouri garden. I hugged Verma and wished Khurana his b'day.
'Hey, where is the cake,' Vaid asked searching something in the car.
'What the fuck, we forgot that, lets go and buy it right now,' Savlani siad. Pawan hugged Khurana wishing his b'day.
'Wow, awesome ass,' Verma said to me pointing his index finger towards a girl in white skirt.
'Can't you stop it?' I asked Verma.  Pawan and Khurana were discussing about something and me and Verma were walking inside the Lifestyle mall. Verma started scanning almost all sweet girls and was analysing the shapes and sizes of all parts of girls there. He then gave a flying kiss to a girl, who was standing with a guy at the first floor.
'You ass, stop it, she is with her boyfriend,' I said to Verma.
'Don't worry bro, they are on first floor, if they try to catch me then we will be on second floor then.
'How?' I asked.
'See, her boyfriend will try to reach us fast by escalator and we will fly to the second floor by lift', Verma said.
'Hey, come come, he showing how many messges Minny has sent to him since the midnight,' Pawan shouted and we snatched phone from Khurana's hands.
'What the hell is this, I kicked her and she started loving Khurana,' Verma said checking out the inbox of Khurana's phone. Verma started counting the messages, there were around 35 b'day messages in Khurana's inbox from Minny.
'This is called true love,' I uttered.
'True love my cock,' Verma said threw phone to Pawan and started walking away with me.
'Nice boobs,' Verma uttered when few girls were crossing us.
'Hey, what did you  say?' a girl from the group shouted back to us.
'Spongy boobs,' Verma shouted correcting the his previous words.
'Fuck off you dick head,' the girl said giving dirty expressions.

'Lets go, they have reached with cake, lets go to Chawla chicken,' Khurana said us.
'Nice cake, lets cut it here on the top of this car,' I said.
'Shut up you ass, Khurana will cut it alone,' Pawan said.
We reached Chawla chicken but it was full and there were no single vacant seat there, so we tried The Tandoor, the next resto.
'Lets go to another Chawala,' Khurana siad.
'Wow, its going to be a grand party, how much money you have brought,' Verma asked Khurana.

No comments:

Post a Comment