Friday, July 30, 2010

Inception With Tanya

'Nascafe!' I said to Tanya pointing my index finger towards the Nescafe with excitement as if I've seen  it first time.
Yes, we were roaming at NSP and we had met after a long period of 10 days so we had decided to roam together for the whole day from 10:00am to 5:00 pm. But it was Tanya, who reached late by twenty minutes, so it was around 10:30am. Weather was cool so I decided to have a hot Nescafe cappucino and we went near the Nescafe.
'Two regular cappuccinos,' I ordered at the counter.
'I'm not having it, you have,' Tanya said.
'Why?' I asked.
'I don't like hot coffee because it burns my tongue,' Tanya said.
'Once I had it but it burnt my tongue,and I had stopped eating for a week' she continued. I took one cup and we started looking for a good place to sit. But it was NSP, where people love to sit on the stairs, so I asked her to sit on the stairs in front of a closed shop. It was 10:30am, so most of the shops were closed except a coffee and cigarette shop.

'On the stairs, I can't sit,' she said making an expression as if I had asked her to sit on a dirty place.
'Panipat college of engineering, hey, its an engineering college in this small shop,' I said reading the written stuffs on the top of a shop, which was being opened by a guard and a woman.
'Duffer, its an office of that college, its not a college,' she said.
'Sir, don't sit here, please go there because I've to open this shop,' one guard said pointing towards the other stairs.
'Let's go there,' I said sipping my hot cappuccino. We started searching for new place. I started showing her the place where I and my friends use to have our lunch.
'You people come here for lunch?' she said smiling. I don't know why she was smiling.
'Let's go to Haldirams,' she said.

'Wow, we can sit anywhere, so many chairs are empty,' I thought smiling.
Yes, we had reached the Haldirams.
'Let's go there, thats my favorite table,' Tanya said walking towards her favorite table.
'I need water,' she said taking her seat.
'I'm bringing it for you,' I said and went near a tap where it was written 'drinking water' in red paint. I brought a glass of water for her.
'Why are you smiling?' I asked her offering her the glass.
'Nothing, sit now' she said and I took my seat.
'What will you take?' I asked.
'Nothing, I had my breakfast at home,' she said.
'Butterscotch,' I said putting my index finger on the menu in front of the shakes' list.
'I was about to choose that,' she said.
'But I'm hungry,' I said.
'Take a sandwich for you, its sandwiches are better,' she continued. We went to the first floor and ordered our shakes and sandwich.
'Cute spoons no,' she said smiling looking at the small colorful fiber spoons.
'Yeah, take a pic of it,' I said and she started taking pics of those cute spoons.

'There,' I said walking towards a table in the last row holding the tray of the butterscotch shakes' glasses in my hand.
'Why there?' she flashed the question.
'Because we can talk and see outside from there,' I said as the table was near the transparent glass wall.
'Cartoon,' she said. I don't know why she made me cartoon for this simple reason as I love to sit from where I can see everything.
'When is our result coming?' she asked taking her seat.
'I don't know, have one sandwich,' I said avoiding her question because it was the fourth time, she had asked me about the results since morning.
'I can't eat, I've become fat,' she said.
'But you look sweeter,' I said.
Yes, she was looking simply amazing. She had gained more pound so she was looking complete. Her eyes were looking awesome because she had applied more kajal on the upper and lower part of her eyes, which was adding a lot to her milky white face. I was totally lost into her adorable beauty. I don't know why she was looking more dazzling beautiful today. Her eyebrows were looking ravishing, her pink lips were somptueux. Her hairstyle was lovely, I'm a big fan of her hairstyle, so I love to play with her hair whenever I get a chance to touch her hair.

'Sandwich,' the voice reached my ears suddenly and I came out of the pulchritudinous beauty.
'Ohh, I'm sorry,' I said.
'Its okay,' she said smiling. I don't why I said sorry to her. But it was really magnificent beauty siting in front of me, so that any one could have lost his nerves there.
'Cheers,' she said touching her shakes' glass with mine.
'Nice shakes,' I said.
'Results, I'm scared of my result,' she said adjusting her specs. It doesn't affect you but I'm scared, she continued.
Yes, I hardly care for the exams or results, but Tanya was sad so I started trying to make her feel good.
'See, you will get 71 to 76% marks this time,' I said guessing her percentage.
'I'm scared of my control engineering paper, I've gotten only 11 marks out of 25 in the internals,' she said.
'I know,' I said because I've her all subjects' marks in my mind, but have forgotten my own all subjects' marks.
'I think you'll get a back in this paper,' I continued.
'I know, I'll get it,' she uttered with sad face.
Oh my god, she was looking more pretty now, so I was loosing my control over my nerves again but I tried a lot to avoid and concentrate on the results stuffs.
'See, you have not gotten any back paper in the last three sems, so you won't get it this time, don't worry be happy,' I said.
'Let's see,' she uttered. I don't know why was she so weired about the results since last week.


'Two Inception tickets for the 12:10 show,' I asked at the box office of the Fun cinemas, NSP.
'5th and 6th seats in the top row,' the counter guy said.
'320 bucks,' he continued.
Tanya flashed the cash on the counter holding my hand tightly which was about to reach my wallet.
'Hey, what happened, let me pay,' I said.
'Nope, I've already paid,' she said. I turned back with the tickets and saw that all the eyes of the guys and girls standing in the queue were gazing at me as if I've committed a big mistake. I don't know why they were gazing at me and Tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment