Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Don't Cheat In The Tests

'Where were you, you are late, stay out,' the trainer said me.
'I'm sorry sir,' I said to the trainer.
'Where is your seat?' the trainer asked me.
'I don't know,' I answered.
'Look at him, he doesn't know, where is his seat,' the trainer shouted and every body started laughing at me. I don't know why they started laughing as I  didn't know my seat becaue I was late.
'Everybody is siting according to their roll numbers, but you go and seat there,' the trainer said me pointing his index finger toward the front bench.
'Sir, I can't sit there, because my roll number is in last, so I'm going to the back bench,' I said.
'I know, how much you have prepared for this test, go and seat there,' the trainer said rudely. I took question paper and sat with Vinay on the first bench. I flipped the question paper twice, but I hardly knew any answer. Even questions seemed strange, so I startd looking into my neighbours answer sheets'. I forgot my pen at home so I asked many guys and girls for it, but all were so sincere that they brought only one pen. Then I saw two pens in front of Manali, I rushed and asked her for one and she gave me one.

'Hey, show first one,' I said to Vinay, who was siting in my right hand side.
I started looking into Rachna's answer sheet ans started xeroxing all stuffs honestly, but the trainer has got eagle eyes, so he came near me and changed my seat and sent me to sit with one girl. I don't know her name. She is my classmate, but I hardly talk to girls in my class, so I don't know her name, because its quite hard to remember the names of all sixty guys and girls. But her writing speed was good so I started mine. The trainer was siting infront of me and was started shouting my name at an interval of 4 to 5 minutes, because my eyes were conentrating more on my neighbour's answer sheets'.
I started looking left, right, up and down, and I started staring at the outside people.

'Oh god, I can't see her answer sheet properly, because she was siting there on the front bench. I wish I would have some convex lenses in my eyes, so that I would have xeroxed her answer sheet,' I thought looking minutely into her answer sheet. But the figure, that she was drawing was clearly visible to me, so I drew all the lines and boxes on my answer sheet but I failed to copy the written stuffs, which were written there near all the arrows and boxes of that figure.
'If you would read honestly in the class then you would have written all answers on your own,' the trainer said me. If you are caught again then I'll throw you out,' he continued. He started throwing our some more studs who were interested more in their neighbours' answer sheets. They were Mayank and Mukesh. They were gazing at me as if it was I who was sending then out of the class.
'Can't you listen to me,' the trainer siad snatching my answer sheet.
'I'm sorry sir, I won't repeat it again,' I said.
'This is you last warning,' he said and game the answer sheet. I sat at my seat and put my left palm on my forehead so that the trainer couldn't see my moving eyes properly and started my xerox machine as fast as possinbe, after all it was last warning for me.
'You give your answer sheet, what do you think, I can't see you if you put your fingers on your forehead,' the trainer siad snatching my answer sheet.
'I've already crossed this age, so don't try to make me fool, go out,' he continued. I left the class because I've xeroxed 15 answers out of 21........

'Hey, the asshole also sent you out,' Mukesh asked me outside the class.
'Forget that, I've to leave for home, I've some important work,' I said Mukesh.
'Please arrange a bike so that I can reach bus stand,' I continued.
'Sorry bro, no bike today, the bike walah guy has already left for hime,' Mukesh said.
'You have to walk for half an hour to reach the bus stand,' he said me.
'Okay, lets go,' I said.
'We walked for ten minutes and tired, so we bought a coke and two glasses, and started waiting for lift. We asked many cars and bikes for lift, but no one gave us lift.
'Hello uncle, can you drop us near bus stand,' I asked one old man, holding a glass of coke in my right hand.
'No,' he answered. I don't know why people have become so mean and cruel, that we had to wait for long in that scorching sun.
'Hey, see, its stopped,' Mukesh said running towards a tempo.
'Bhaiya, can you drop us near bus stand,' Mukesh asked the tempo driver.
'No, but I can drop you on highway, because I've to go the opposite way,' the driver said and we both jumped in that tempo carrier.
'You asshole, can't you throw this fuking coke at this time?' I asked Mukesh as he was not able to come in and still was hanging with one of the rods of that carrier.  Mukesh got down near his place and I was standing alone in the back of that tempo carrier. The tempo dropped me on the highway, but there was no bus stand and the bus stand was quite far, so I started asking for lift again in that sun. No one was stopping there, even dtc buses were running at the jet plane speed there on that smooth highway. I waited for half an hour and finally one hearty truck walah stopped there.
'Where to go,' the truck driver asked me.
'Leave me at any bus stand,' I said.
'Okay, but where are you going,' he asked me opening the door.
'Rohini,' I said jumping into the front seat of that truck. It was quite high, so I tried twice but didn't reach.
'I don't know why the truck seats are made so high, I can't even jump despite being a regular jogger,' I thought...........

No comments:

Post a Comment