Friday, August 13, 2010

When An Aunty Slapped An Uncle!

It was a different morning for me as I didn't sleep whole night siting in front of my laptop and roaming in my balcony. So my jogging speed was higher and I took three rounds of the large Japanse park. I finished my exercises and started walking out of the park but I saw few people had gathered near the entrance.
'Oh my god, what has happened there?' I asked myself as I saw some police men standing near the mob.

'Hey uncle, what has happened?' I asked one police man, who was siting on his bike. He gave me a dirty look and said nothing. I don't know why he gave me such a filthy look as I had asked a genuine question. I entered among the standing uncles anyhow and saw an uncle was standing in the middle with few police men.
Uncle was in white kurta and white pajama but the kurta was torn and few uncles were discussing something like dogs. The uncle was holding a bag in his right hand with a sad face and the police uncle was busy in writing something on his paper board that I had used in my school days exams. One jaat uncle was shouting a lot on another uncle who was touching the feet of the torn kurta uncle.

'She is a fool, forgive my wife, you are like my dad,' one uncle was said touching the feet of the torn kurta uncle.
'Don't forgive her, she has committed a big mistake,' the jaat uncle shouted so the whole crowd was silent. The jaat uncle was tallest among all so we all could seen him clearly and could listened what he was shouting for.
'How dare your wife slap my friend?' the jaat uncle continued.
'She is an idiot, forgive her,' the feet touching uncle said but the jaat uncle was not ready to listen to him and continued shouting.
'You dog, you mother fucker, can't your wife control her nerves, one uncle shouted adjusting his specs.
'Lets wash this ass hole nicely,' the specs uncle continued and the atmosphere was becoming warm so I forgot everything for that moment and started concentrating on the fight.
'Who are you to hit him, come and fight with me,' one short uncle shouted from the middle of us so the whole crowd started concentrating on the latest two uncles.
'You mother fucker, here it goes,' the jaat uncle shouted and started punching on short uncle's face.
'What the hell is going on,' I said to myself but it was quite interesting to see uncles' fight and the most appealing stuff was that the police uncle was letting them fight.
'What are you doing, leave him, my wife has slapped and torn his kurta, hit me, I'm like your son,' the feet touching uncle started with these words.
'We are not going to forgive you,' the jaat uncle shouted.

'Hello uncle, what's going on here?' I asked one uncle who was standing next to me.
'Beta, the wife of that feet touching man has slapped and torn his kurta,' the uncle said me pointing his index finger towards the torn kurta uncle.
'Uncle, its very bad, explain me in detail,' I said and started concentrating over uncle.
'Wow, I got a spicy stuff for my blog,' I thought smiling but controlled my smile.
'I was walking aside in the left then I saw a woman with a dog was having and argument with him,' the uncle said pointing his eyes and eyebrows towards the torn kurta uncle.
The uncle explain the whole story as follows:
'Who the hell are you say anything about my dog,' the woman shouted.
'See, its a public park and all of us come here to enjoy clean atmosphere but the dogs' potty makes it dirty so that we can't walk properly,' the torn kurta uncle said.
'How dare you say anything about my sam,' the woman said.
'See, walk out of the park with your dog,' the torn kurta uncle siad.
'Fuck off, you bastard, who the hell are you to order me' the woman said slapping the torn kurta uncle.
'Wait, I'm calling police,' the torn kurta uncle shouted taking out his mobile phone from his pocket.
'How dare you slap me, you bitch,' the torn uncle continued.
'What, you called me a bitch, you ass hole, you mother fucker, you bastard,' the woman shouted tearing his white kurta............

No comments:

Post a Comment