Thursday, October 9, 2014

Facebook founder & Indian Farmers!

I am a farmer.
I'm poor.
I need some food.
Some water, little space to live with my wife and kids.
I want to get rid of all the loans.
I want to live like a human being.
I have muscular body and some plots.
I want to do farming.
To feed myself, my kids, my wife and rest of the Indian, if some of it is left.
I don't want cyber city.
I don't want cars and other useless things to live happily.

Now tell me, what the hell is to Facebook founder do with me and my soil and my crops.
If he meets with Narendra Modi?

Media wale mil Jaye to unke upar hal chala du. BC.

1 comment:

  1. Actually pleasant publish with this significant healthcare facts I adore evaluating your blog and contains by no means irritated me personally. You've gotten a number of definitely intriguing facts to be able to reveal to you.cannabis dispensary business

    ReplyDelete