Friday, September 9, 2011

The things that your eyes would never see!

God is very happy with Delhi and has started thinking of the rising height of mercury so he would have decided to shower Delhi. Well, it’s monsoon and according to it there must be some heavy rain over here. The most enjoyable moment that is being squeezed from this season is to stay under sheet for long and enjoy sex with the bed partner. Unfortunately, I don’t have a bed partner and I hate staying into bed for long whether its monsoon or winter or scorching summer.

As usual I woke up early and walking fast rushed towards the Japanese Park. There was very few attendances over there as most of the walkers were still to open their eyes and see the awesome sexy atmosphere. It rained heavy with huge thunders and lightening last night so there was water everywhere except the jogging marble track that is just a few inches above the ground level. After finishing jogging it was time to stretch arms and so some exercises. Nobody was there where many youngsters and old men and women come to stretch their muscles to make them strong.

The sound that was coming from the patting of my shoes and the water hiding under grass was very pleasing to head and soul. Some of the water, penetrating the tiny holes entered into my shoes and wetted my socks and feet as well. Without wasting time I started doing exercises like push-ups, chin-ups and some more exercises. Whenever there is scare of heat you get more energy.
After lightening, thundering and showering the earth, clouds were in no mood to stay away leaving Delhi sky. Making several layers it was covering whole sky keeping away the mightiest sun from the view, they had started flashing some water drops over earth. A jat uncle, holding an umbrella appeared who loves to do exercises more the youngsters. He noticed me, saw here and there, looked at me and left. After sometime some jhuggi kids came, exercised and left.

I was not getting tired and was getting more energy, I don’t know why so I continued exercising with the continuity of the rain. Everything (the trees, the plants, the marbled tracks, the fountains, the leaves the light poles) were shining more as they had already got wet and light was being reflected more so their shining sight was pleasing my eyes. It was time to return home and study something as my sessional papers are about to begin from 13th of this month.
The rain was turning heavier, the clouds had already covered the whole park as if they were trying to stay here for years and shower it nicely to turn it into a pond. I started returning following the same jogging track looking at the trees that were covered by the flood of birds. I don’t from where so many birds had come there. The last night rain had already filled the ponds, increasing the level of water some inches. The buzzing sound of the crickets was audible that can be heard at night only.  It was raining so heavily that the patting sound of the water over trees’ leaves and the ground was audible clearly.

The biggest pond of the park was about to flood the whole park as the water level had already increased by one meter. The crows and other birds were sitting on the trees and plants on the bank of the pond. Most of them were enjoying the rain as they had squeezed their body sticking their feathers to their bodies. The colorful pebbles that cover the banks of the pond were not visible as the water had already submerged them under it. The ducks, making small groups of around 10 to 15 that swim there, were sitting on the water near the banks. Some naughty crows were trying to play with the ducks but the ducks were in no mood to play with them just to enjoy the heavy rain. I reduced my pace but kept walking staring continuously towards the pond. Suddenly I saw something swimming across the water. Expecting it a small black boat without any person on it, I jumped off the jogging track and ran quickly towards the pond. It was not a boat as something else was swimming. They were swimming in some patterns and were getting spread at times. Their heads with long neck were visible out of water. Some of them started flying above water, some vanished into water dipping their heads under water, some were running on water as if the water was something like solid road for them, some stretched their feathers and covered the smaller heads, some loved to stay calm keeping their necks above water.

‘Hello son, you are enjoying the sight,’ a voice reached my ears suddenly. I turned my head aside rolling my eyes and saw a well dressed old man, holding an umbrella was standing next to me.
‘Oh, hello uncle,’ I said looking back towards the black birds.
‘Your eyes have good power to capture such sights,’ said uncle looking towards the birds.
‘Look at them, they are looking so beautiful. They can be seen here only during heavy rain,’ he continued.
‘I’ve already made 10 to 12 videos of these birds,’ said the old man.
‘How nice, can you mail them to me please. Take my email id,’ I said.
‘Son, I don’t have a minute to do any work then how would I mail you?’ he said.
‘Okay, but what do you do?’ I asked the old man.
‘I do nothing, I’ve already crossed my sixties. I love to roam so keep roaming here and there. I wake up early and start roaming and reach my place by 10pm when my wife is waiting for dinner with me,’ he continued.
‘What do you do?’ he asked me.
‘I’m a writer,’ I answered looking at him.
‘Very nice. You are blessed with some extra ordinary head. work hard. You will go to America, Australia etc. your eyes have different capacity to view and analyze this world. One day you’ll roam across the whole world. God bless you,’ the old man said.
It was a bit irritating me as I was supposed to enjoy the view but the old man was disrupting that. I distracted my eyes from his face and rolled my eyes back towards the pond but the birds were not visible by them. They had disappeared somewhere into the water or into the cloudy sky. I cursed the old man for wasting my time. I looked into his eyes with anger and he stared back…………       

No comments:

Post a Comment