Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Delhi Bus Gang Rape


A 23 year old girl was gang raped recently in a moving bus in Delhi.

Is it a new story?

No.

Everybody says hang the people who have committed this heinous crime.
They are right. All of them should be hanged without any testing and waiting and any court trial or any other procedures.

It is known that it all happened in a chartered white bus.
Do you know what kind of bus is it?

This is the same bus from the cluster of the buses which were earlier known as the killer blueline buses. These are the same buses that had been killing people. Uncountable crimes had been done in these moving buses on the roads of Delhi in day and night.
When it became more than unbearable for the Delhites to bear whatever was being done by these buses, people came on the roads and after struggling for years these buses vanished out of our sight.

Have you ever thought why it took so many years to throw these buses out of the Delhi roads?

No?

The reason is only one and that says that theses killer buses belonged to the powerful people who are sitting in the government or they have any link to the political wizards.
These monsters have nothing to do with the life of the common people. They just want to drink the blood of common people for their own benefits so they researched and found a new way to continue running their buses and kill people.

Yes, these white chartered buses are the same killer bluelines. They’ve just been given a different color, white. They still run fearlessly on the Delhi roads and have resulted into million of crimes.
The last gang rape is a fresh example of that.

Well, we Indians are sick. We’re habitual of being ruled over. We’re habitual of being the slaves of the powerful monsters. History proves it. Since many hundred years we’ve been being ruled by others. When we got independence, we offered our lives to the political assholes. And since the first day of independence we’ve been suffering. Partition of India and Pakistan is an example of it which has created such an animosity between Hindu and Muslim that will never end.

Let us take an example of the government of capital city. This city has become the worst place to live on earth. And when it comes to the women, the city name has become a curse to them. They’re not safe even in day time. Earlier they were being raped at the nights and now it’s the daytime that doesn’t make the criminals fear of any outcome.

Today, when I was returning from my office I thought to have some boiled eggs as I daily have them. I went straight to my favorite egg stall and found it was missing. I looked for another. I dint get it. I moved to the third but it was also not at its place then I stood for a while and scanned the place and got that there was no egg stalls anywhere around me. I walked down to a juice stall and asked the stall guy, ‘where have these egg stalls gone today?’

Teen ladko ne milkar ek ladki ko chod diya, isliye ye stalls band hai or ek hafte tak band rahenge.’  Three guys have fucked a girl that is why stall are closed and will stay closed for a week.

My head turned hot. I walked closer to him and planted a huge slap on his right cheek. The slapping sound was so thundering that people began to gather without delay. Everybody looked confused and anxious to know why I did that.

‘Is this the way you talk of a girl who had gone through such a hellish stuff and she is still fighting for her life in hospital?’ I shouted loudly. I didn’t know why I became so angry.
The stall guy shouted some names and three guys peeped in though the crowd.

‘Beat him up.’ the stall guy said them, pointing his index finger to me. They ran to me. I shouted as loud as I could have. They braked their feet as if something very strong powerful had suddenly pulled them back.
No one came in between. Everybody looked as if something interesting was going to happen there that would ease their eyes.

Suddenly, I saw the crowd dispersed and giving a way to bike whose head light flashed light straight to my face. I closed my eyes, opened, hiding them with half of my hand. The head light deemed and died soon. Two cops got down and rushed to the stall guy.

‘What happened?’ the cops asked him.
‘He has slapped me for no reason.’ He said, pointing his index finger to me.

‘What has happened to you, mister?’ the cops asked me. I explained everything. One of the cops began to beat the stall guy with his stick. The three of his friends had already slipped away and vanished into the crowd.

The cops came to me and explained me why the egg, fish and chicken stalls were closed. They began to disperse the crowd and asked everybody to rejoin their work. They told that the people buy beers and wines and then they come to egg or chicken stall and then they start drinking wine in public and then they do such crimes.

‘But the wine shop is open there.’ I said, pointing my finger to the wine shop at the top of which a red board hung which was decorated with the painting of wine bottles and it was written there in white; government wine and beer shop.

‘Why don’t you cops force to shut such shops that are the only cause of such crimes?’ I asked one of the cops who was not drunk. The smell coming out of the other cop’s mouth proved he was drunk a lot.


Don’t you guys think, the Delhi govt. should be accused for the recent heinous crime?

1 comment:

  1. Wish could have joined you in kicking those arses.
    Good going Bond.

    ReplyDelete