Monday, January 24, 2011

PARTY, FIGHT & the girls @ fare price....Cont...!!


Our car was crossing another parking area near roadside of the Vasant vihar market showrooms’ area slowly then Nakul asked Ankit to stop the car suddenly pointing his index finger towards a new shining Audi standing on the other side of the road.

‘Wow, nice car, I said looking towards the shining car wishing as if it would be mine for a night at least! Dreaming, as if I got the steering in my hands.
‘Yeah, I know, nice car, huh,’ Nakul uttered looking towards the Audi.
‘Listen to me, I’ll decide the rate, okay!’ Nakul said to Ankit.
‘She seems Indian,’ Ankit said.
‘Yeah, I know, she is for you, drive nearer to her,’ Nakul directed Ankit and I saw Ankit confused over whatever Nakul was saying.

Yes, they were not talking about the shining Audi car but the girl looking like a model in black jacket and blue jeans holding a black handbag was their core of interest. Our car arrived nearer to her and I was sitting quiet looking at her. She was standing near the roadside, as if she was waiting for her car. She was making an expression as if she was the busiest girl in whole Delhi at this hour. She was looking at her wrist watch time and again, as if she was getting late. Her figure was amazing, her open hair were flying adding to her beauty when any of the car was crossing the road in front of her. She was looking like a model and it’s not a big deal to see models here in south Delhi. 

‘May be she would be waiting for a lift, it’s late enough, let us offer a lift and drop at her place, Delhi is no more safe for women these days especially at night,’ I said to Ankit but he was busy in discussing something with Nakul that seemed to be secret.
‘Will you keep your mouth shut?’ Nakul asked me showing his eyes, as if I committed a big mistake by asking them to drop her to her home. After all she was young and beautiful and there was not any loss in helping such a fabulous girl.

After few minutes Ankit started moving the car nearer and nearer to the model like beautiful girl.
‘Hey, are you Aisha?’ Nakul asked the girl lowering down the window glass of the back seat.
‘Yeah, you are Amit, right?’ the girl asked, as if both are good friends of each other since.
‘What?’ I muttered suddenly.
‘Sshhhhhh…..,’ Ankit said keeping his index finger of his right hand over his mouth.
Yes, I heard Nakul talking to someone on phone some time ago, whom he told his name Amit, new name that I had never heard before even as his pet name at his home. I didn’t understand why did he change his name and Ankit asked me not to utter even a single word there so I was sitting quiet looking at the girl keeping my eye balls right  and focusing my ears to the conversation. They were talking about any deal.

‘Tell what type of girl do you want?’ she flashed this question and I understood everything clearly what they were talking about.
‘What type of girls do you have?’ Nakul, oh, Amit for that moment asked and I and Ankit kept quiet.
‘Sir, it depends on the customers, some prefer Indian, north Indian white girls,’ she corrected. Some prefers non-Indian girls like Nepali girls, Afghanis, Russia………and the listed continued.
‘Okay, what’s the rate of the Russian lady?’ Nakul, Amit better say! asked.
‘15000 bucks,’ the girl answered without any delay, as if she was waiting for him to utter the Russian.
‘Okay, what about the payment?’ he asked.
‘I mean whom to pay and where?’ he continued.
‘You’ve to pay one guy only, who will accompany the girl to your car. Aisha was in hurry, as if she had to leave the place as soon as possible, so she was talking very fast and our Nakul was pacing with her speed, as if he was one of her regular customer.

After finalizing the deal she called someone named Raja asked him to reach near the following pavement few meters away.
‘The girl is coming within few minutes, be ready with your cash,’ she said.
‘I’ve heard that you give discount,’ Nakul asked.
‘Yeah, we do but discounts are on older Indian ladies who are rarer in demand,’
‘Okay, 15000 bucks is for whole night no?’ he asked.
‘Nope, that’s for few hours only,’
‘I want her to take to my place,’
‘Your wish, but car is better option,’
‘Okay, but we are two,’
‘Okay, fine, but……………..
‘What but?’ he asked.



[ a lot of incidents took place there after getting the girl because she was not a Russian but the deal was............]


join facebook fans' page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gunjesh-Bonds-Blog/146647308694056

1 comment: