Sunday, January 9, 2011

Books....GF....Kisses...and...Papers!


It wasn’t an ordinary day, everything was changed. Each nook and corner of the place was decorated, as if the son of the richest business man in Delhi was getting married that day. The outer walls were decorated with red, yellow, green, white, mixed color flowers and many colorful and different sizes’ balloons. The arrangement of light was perfect, the way they were blinking was an amazing view. The stuffs kept under glass wall near gate were looking awesome today as more yellow light was reflecting from there, there was a small decorated tree from which small colorful balls were hanging. Things were decorated perfectly. The gate was decorated with varieties of flowers, colorful ribbons and different types of balloons, the guards were looking more disciplined today wearing their uniform, cap holding metal detectors in their hands.

‘Hey, how are you?’ I asked a guard who was scanning me with his metal detector near gate.
‘I’m good Sahib-ji, how are you?’ he asked. Yes, whenever I visit this place I ask him about his well being because one day he allowed us to enter here before entry time.

‘Wow, amazing…..’ I said to myself entering looking inside.
‘Hey, look at this, take a pic fast,’ she said pointing her index finger towards a long tree touching the roof. It was decorated awesomely. The inner part was decorated more with more lights more flowers and balloons. People roaming there were looking happier today. Huge masses were busy in shopping like they won’t get any chance of shopping in coming future, as if they had gotten a thousand million dollars lottery and wanted to spend whole lottery amount on shopping today.

Yes, we were in Lifestyle mall and were roaming on Christmas day. We were there to enjoy some coffees in cold weather. I started clicking photos of each and every decorated things there.
‘Where to go?’ she asked me.
‘Wait for a second, I’m coming,’ I said.
‘Where are you going?’
‘Just a second, baba, I’m coming……..
 ‘Come fast……….

I had planned something good for her this special day of Christmas. I went near lift and vanished from her eyes entering in the Reebok show room.
‘Wow, it’s looking amazing,’ I said to myself looking at the flower bucket that I gave one of the Reebok’s staff to hide. It was looking fantabulous decorated with red, yellow, and her favorite pink roses. Two long white flowers were adding a lot to the beauty of the different roses and some sparkling stuffs were giving it a perfect glow. I came out holding in my left hand hiding behind my back.  

She was standing right at the same place looking here and there in the middle of the mall near the roof touching tree. She started looking at me when she noticed I was coming towards her. Her eyes were fixed on me as if she wanted to ask something. I was focusing my eyes towards her but my brain was somewhere else. Yes, my brain was looking at the hidden flower bucket behind my back. She was looking amazing today. She had applied more eye-liner in her eyes. Her eyebrows were given perfect shape. Her lips was shining more today, her pink cheek were matching a lot with her lips, eyes, nose and forehead. Her open hair was a perfect match for her baby face. She was looking more special in her short black coat best fitting her curveceous figure with faded black jeans with black high heel sandal.

What’s that?’ she asked looking at my hidden hand.
I said nothing bowing down on knees in front of her looking into her eyes. She was continuously looking into my eyes, as if she was searching something there.
‘I love you,’ I said giving her the decorated flower bucket. She started looking at the flowers smiling.
‘I love you too,’ she said taking flowers from my hand smiling. She held my right hand standing me up. She pulled me nearer to her body and hugged me.
‘I love you the most,’ she said hugging me and kissing my lips.
‘Oh my god, she said she loves me,’ I said to myself looking into her eyes and started kissing her. It was the most special moment in my life. I couldn’t believe it. The girl who never let me kiss for a year is now hugging and kissing me. It was unbelievable. I thanked god million of times looking towards the sky.

Hello….Hi sweetie….waassup baby….I’m gonna be late tonight…’ the voice reached my ears and I stopped kissing.
‘What are you doing, I’m calling you 8th time, can’t you keep your phone near your ears, you Kumbhkaran,’ she started with these lines and I opened my eyes and found that I was sleeping under blanket at my place.
‘Amazing dream but you broke it up, you are bad,’ I uttered adjusting my phone near left ear.
‘We’ve paper tomorrow and you are dreaming, get up now and start studying,’ the voice was turning louder but I love her when she shouts at me. I don’t know why!
‘Oh, I forgot that, I gave my back paper today so it slipped off my mind,’
‘How can anyone forget his paper, strange, get up now, now,’
‘You are bad, you don’t let me sleep,’ I said.
‘Duffer, its 4:30, how many hours would you sleep, you KK,’ she continued.
‘What the hell is this, how can I sleep for so long, I said to myself throwing out the blankets towards the other side of my bed but they got felt on the floor.
‘Yeah, you slept for so long, get up now, I’ve finished 2nd and 3rd term and left with only 1st term,’ she said and I jumped off my bed looking towards the table lamp and switched it on running towards the kitchen. I made a hot and strong coffee as fast as I could.
‘You can leave chapter 12 and chapter 14 because they ask questions from these chapters as alternate choice and sampling theorem is easy and you know it well so revise it first and they do information theory that contains 15 marks alone so not a big deal,’ she continued on phone and I washed coffee mug and poured coffee in it.

‘Wow, awesome coffee,’ I said.

‘What, you are having a coffee now?, when did you make it,’ she said.
‘I had asked you not to have more than a cup a day, but why would you listen to me,’ the shivering voice reached my ears and her drama was about to start.
 ‘I’d read in news paper yesterday that people having coffee more than four cups a day get heart attack soon!
'That good news for you, I’ll die soon so I won’t be here to eat your head anymore,’ I said.
‘Shut up, I’m not talking to you,’ she siad.
‘Oh my baby, my heart beat, I’ll stop having coffee, won't have even single cup a day, I promise you, let the papers end,’ I said opening my communication system book.
‘It seems you are opening your book, study now, I’ve to take rest for sometime because I’m left with only few topics, bye,’ she said.
‘Okay, enjoy, love you, bye,’ I said disconnecting the call.
Yes, she was Tanya on phone, who had finished revision of 2nd term and 3rd term and was waking me up to start my syllabus. She used to call at this hour to wake me up because I had to give some back papers so had to go for paper every day, and it was hard to come out of bed after giving a paper with a sleepless night…………….

To be cont………
[with some nice stuffs that happened in examination hall!]

No comments:

Post a Comment