Friday, December 3, 2010

Ramayana Drama in Comm Viva!

‘Good morning sir,’  I said and Gyan started laughing.
‘Good morning,’ He said.
‘Sir, how are you?’ I asked.
‘I’m fine,’ He said.
‘Sir, your laptop seems to be new, it’s a dell, it’s the best laptop brand in market,’ I said bending down and checking sir’s laptop. Yes, I was standing in a teacher’s cabin and was discussing something like this and Gyan was laughing continuously, as if I was making fun of that teacher, but I was not.
‘You ass, I asked not to laugh here, let me do my work,’ I said Gyan kicking him.
‘Oye, sir ka phone dekh na, ye b new hai,’ Gyan said from behind.
‘Shut up,’ he said.
‘Did you check our papers?’ I asked.
‘Nope,’ he said.
‘Why are you here?’ the teacher asked.
‘Sir, my stomach is paining, so I was thinking if you take our viva then I can leave for my place,’ I said making an expression as if my stomach was really paining.
'Okay, I'll take your viva,' the teacher said.
‘But why do you want him to give to viva early before time?’ the teacher asked.
‘He is my neighbor, so I want to go with him, because I need a person who can support me if I’ll fall uncuncous in bus,’ I said and Gyan again started laughing standing behind me. All I wanted was to give communication viva early and save time for studying EMI because EMI is tougher than Comm.
‘Okay, come in communication lab,’ the teacher said.


‘Hey, Sonia ma’am is coming for viva now,’ one of us said.
All the students of eee branch were sitting on their seats and the viva was half over but Sonia ma’am interrupted in the middle and came to take viva. And she is a nightmare for the students, this was also one reason for me to give vava before the scheduled time. All were mugging up everything whatever was written in the  comm file, few were looking into books, as if he was going to get something special from their books. Savlani and Khurana  were busy in his job of making fun of others, Verma was checking out some girls’ figure and was discussing about the girls’ private parts time and again after analyzing them.

‘If you are ready to come before 15th of December then we can force our college management to schedule our external practical exams before 15th,’ Pushpdeep asked Dhapor sang.
Vikas, Pushapdeep, Aman were discussing about the external practical exams. They wanted to force the college management to take external practical exams before 15th of December so that we would get more time for the preparations of our external written exams.
Yes, they are the Jaat guys and they are the bosses and heroes of our college and they can do anything and college management listen only to them so Pushpadeep was inquiring students for coming according to him for external exams. Jaat guys do whatever they want to do in our college. Once I cursed myself in first year for not taking birth in Jaat family because I had a fight with seniors and I had to say sorry to the seniors. If I were a jaat guy then I would have kicked the asses of seniors badly.


Few studs were feeling unlucky sitting in front of Sonia ma’am for viva. They were Mandal, Pawan, Ranaji and Bihari anticlockwise. Pawan was adjusting his specs time and again, Mandal was busy in scanning ma’am cleavage, Ranaji was sitting ideal, and Abhishek Bihari was discussing something to the teacher sitting next to Sonia ma’am. She was looking at the faces of all the unlucky feeling students in front of her.  They had kept their files on the table in front of ma’am.

‘Kya dekh rahe ho?’ ma’am asked Mandal when he was continuously scanning ma’am cleavage.
‘Nothing, ma’am,’ Mandal said adjusting his chair.
‘Shall I start viva?’ ma’am asked.
‘Yes, Ranaji said.
‘Okay, let me start with you,’ she said pointing her index finger towards Ranaji and Ranaji started adjusting himself on his seat.
‘What is modulation?’ she flashed her first question on Ranaji.
‘Modulation is a process in which we increase power of a signal to transmit any information or message.
‘Very good, can you tell me the unit of power?’ she flashed the second question.
‘Ma’am unit of power is HORSE,’ Ranaji answered looking at ma’am.
‘Horse power,’ Ranaji corrected.
‘Wow, listen, all of u please pay your attention on the answer of your friend,’ ma’am shouted and all the rest students started focusing on ma’am’s words closing their books and files. But Verma, Savlani, and Khuarana were still busy in their jobs.
‘Beta, the unit of power was DOG once, horse is the new version of the unit of power.
‘Ha ha ha ha,’ all started laughing except Ranaji, ma’am and the teacher sitting next to ma’am.
‘Shut up you all,’ ma’am shouted again and whole comm lab became quiet.
‘I’m feeling shame to be the teacher of you guys, what type of engineers you students are going to be, you guys are future of India,’ ma’am started with these words coming in her original mood.
‘What is the value of your HORSE power?’ ma’am asked Ranaji.
‘Ma’am, it’s value is given,’ Ranaji answered.
‘Wow, given value,’ ma’am shouted again.
‘Can you show me your feet,’ ma’am asked Ranaji.
‘Why ma’am?’ Ranaji asked.

‘Have you heard about Ramayana, where Bharat had brought the khadao(wooden slipper) of his elder brother lord Ram ji and kept them on the chair of king and used to supposed them to be king and  worship them when lord Ram ji refused to return home from jungle,’ ma’am shouted.
‘So I want to take your chappals from your feet and will keep them on the chair of the HOD of the communication department,’ She said and again all the student sitting there started chuckling. The atmosphere of lab became warmer in this cold weather of December, so the guys were enjoying sitting there.
‘We all will worship your  and move round and round of your chappals  as this would be supposed to be the HOD of comm department and whole electric and communication department will run according to your chappals.......


No comments:

Post a Comment