Sunday, November 28, 2010

OOPs @ Lifestyle Mall !

The entry time of the Lifestyle mall at Rajouri Garden is 11:00am as the guard of that mall said us today in the morning when we reached there by 9:30am. As we reached earlier and it was around one and half hour for us to wait for the entry so we decided to watch “Break k Baad” in the nearby Wave cinemas so that we could use our time gap.

You would be surprised and thinking why did we reach there so early. Even I thought a lot over it when Tanya asked me to reach NSP metro station by 9:00am. Then she told me that she wanted  to teach me OOPs because I know all the concepts of OOPs but wouldn’t be able to write all the answers in the external exam as I got only 6 out of 10 in the last internal exam. She wanted to teach me the basics and how to write a program correctly without any error. I said something similar stuff when she was teaching me DE in her classroom in her college before our internal exams. At that time I said to her that don’t teach me to pass the exams as I’ve enough brain to mug up and write answers up to pass marks so please teach me so that I can learn ever thing and  can write any program myself . So she had decided to teach me whole OOPs at Lifestyle mall from 9:30am to 5:00pm. It sounded scary to me when she said the time duration and subject but it was a good chance for me to be with her for so long and I was very happy so I reached NSP by 9:00am where she was waiting in her car and scolded me to be late by five minutes. I was not late as I reached NSP metro station by 9:00am but it takes time to walk from metro station to reach ring road where her car was standing.


‘What the hell is this,’ She said.
‘What happened?’ I asked coming out of the queue at the box office of the Wave cinemas.
‘Look at this, the timing,’ She said making an expression, as if something very wrong was written over the pamphlet of the movie list and timing.
‘Oh, it’s 10:00am, but we can watch it as we are staying here till 5:00pm,’ I said.
‘Shut up, we’ve come here to study not for movie, the mall was closed so I came here to check any show at 9:30am and you are asking to seat for more than two and half hours for this stupid movie, Pagal,’ she started blowing her bouncers with these words and kept my feet off the queue and asked me to look for some place where she could teach me OOPs.

‘Hey, that’s CCD,’ I said pointing my index finger towards the CCD near the next mall. This is the benefit of coming here that you’ll get everything here as the number of malls is five and it’s going to increase to more as the construction works speak.
‘Okay, let’s go,’ she said.
‘Hey, let’s check any other café inside this mall, Westgate mall,’ I said.
‘Why are you wasting time, they won’t allow us to enter as the entry time of all the malls is 11:00am,’ She said.
‘Nope, look at the people they are going inside, let’s us check.’

We checked for the café in that mall but it was the wastage of the time and we came out and started roaming near Shopper stop mall, then I asked her to teach sitting under a flower plant that was big enough to provide shade for two sitting persons.
‘Take out papers, I’ve brought OOPs book for you,’ she said taking out red covered Balagurusamy OOPs book.
‘I don’t have papers,’ I said.
‘Duffer, what did you think before leaving your place, that I’ll bring everything.’
‘Take out pen.’
‘I’ve forgotten pen too, I gave my pen to my friend yesterday in OB test.’
‘You are really a mad, how can you go to your college with empty bag.’
‘I just forgot it.’
‘Shut up now, did you forget to take coffee this morning.’
‘Nope, I took it twice this morning.. J
‘Very good, I’m not going to teach such an insincere guy.’
‘I’m sorry, please teach me, teach me, otherwise I’ll get a back in this paper,’ I said showing a crying expression to her.
‘I won’t,’ she said.

‘Look here, I’ve pencil,’ I said taking out a pencil of my bag that contained only few cds, few files, few torn papers, a pen drive, a dirty hanky and of course, my favorite economic times and the Hindu news papers.
After many requests she took out few a4 size sheets and a gel pen from her bag and started with the words like Procedure oriented programming and I started adjusting my hair as they were falling over my forehead and were covering my eyes so I was trying to keep them aside away from my eyes so that I could see my teacher’s face and book clearly.

‘Wait, let me give you my hair band,’ she said.
‘Tie your hair first, then I’ll start,’ she said offering me her hair band. She started teaching like a teacher who was teaching a small kid by pointing all the words in her book and writing all the important and main points on the sheets. She taught me for more than half an hour and it was the first time I concentrated over any lecture because I hardly focus on any lectures in my college even for seconds. However, it was tough for me to concentrate over book as the face, eyes with more kajal, shining lips, falling hair over half forehead, moving lips, pink cheeks and of course, the focusing eyes of the teacher were enough for any guy to distract him from the book. I want to use a single line for her…..Bold and the beautiful.. J

The smell of  her deo was amazing and it was forcing me to smell it continuously, it was hypnotizing my nose and of course my brain.  She had removed her jacket. She was looking dazzlingly beautiful. She had applied more kajal today that was killing me to take her pics. She had given her hair band to me so her hair was open so they were falling over her forehead covering her half forehead. This was the perfect look that she gave to her hairstyle there. Her moving pink lips were adding a lot to her baby face. Her eyes that were focusing on the book and of course, on me at times were amazing, I wanted to see her eyes as long as I’m alive on this earth as her eyes were looking fantabulous with more kajal. She gave a perfect shape to her eyebrows that was enhancing the beauty of her face to its apex level. The diamond nose pin was sparkling a lot. A shining silver chain with a blue heart locket was completing the beauty of her neck and face. She had removed her jacket so her curvaceous figure was visible………


‘Hey, it’s 10:55, and we can enter there now?’ I said showing her watch to her holding her watch.
‘Let me teach you for some more time, we will go there too, don’t be restless,’ she said.
‘Let’s go now, I said packing my bag snatching book and sheets from her bag.
‘I can’t carry this bag, it’s too heavy to carry,’ she said looking at me.
‘Let me carry it,’ I said taking her so called heavy bag. And we reached to the mall gate at exact 11:00am.

‘Can we enter now?’ I asked the guard.
‘Yeah, you can,’ He said and we stepped in the much awaiting mall.
‘What’s this, you carrying two bags,’ the guard who was checking my bag near gate asked me.
‘Nope, it’s not mine,’ I said pointing my eyes towards Tanya’s bag.
‘Then why are you carrying it?’ He asked.

We were the first guests at that mall this morning and whole mall was empty as the stores were still about to open. The escalators were not working and lift was still to get electricity to be supplied so we had to choose dark stairs.
The staircase was dark enough, it was pin drop silence there, no one was there except me and Tanya. I was checking the stairs next step and was touching the walls in the left of me so that I couldn’t fall down. She was walking next to me. We both were silent in that scary moment. I could hear only the steps’ sounds.
‘Ouch,’ the voice reached my ears suddenly.
‘What happened?’ I asked.
‘My left foot got slipped off the stairs,’ Tanya said to me holding me tightly……..





    

1 comment: