Saturday, November 6, 2010

When the Dean of her college caught us watching videos in her class!

'Wot doin?' the message came and the music of my phone got paused for a moment.
'Sitin on toilet seat, and listening music' I replied.
'u  dirty..vry dirty....msg wen u out f dat seat....' the reply came.
' y dirty?' I replied.
'shut up...do sab kch jaldi jaldi n mt me in 10 mins.....the reply came in seconds.
' wow..v r mtin...whr r u?' I asked.
'm at west metro stn...the reply came.
'whr 2 cum?..I asked.
'mt nr ur place..vil pik u thr...bcz i hv to rch clg jaldi...she replied.
Yes, I was messaging to Tanya and we were going to meet so I was excited more.
'bt 10 mins bht kam h...I messaged her.
'no 11th min...n dnt forgt 2 tk showr..othrwise dnt mt me...the reply came.
I flashed tooth brush into my mouth throwing my phone on the bed. I finished brushing within a minute and threw t-shirt and shorts off my body in seconds and entered bathroom holding towel in my right hand.

'whr r u?' the message came.
'drying hair n wearin jeans,' I messaged her buttoning my jeans.
'm abt 2 rch...do fast n rch thr jaldi........
whr nw?...she asked again.
'm walkin on the road,'  I replied.
'gud boy..:) she replied.
'hmm..whr r u?...I asked.
'u k saamne.....the message came in seconds.

'Did you take everything that I asked you to?' she asked.
'Yup, the laptop, DE and COMM book and of course your favorite lead pencil,' I said taking seat next to her.
'That CD?' she asked.
'Yup, I've kept that CD inside  laptop bag,' I said.
'That good,' she said smiling.

'She is Arshi,' Tanya said pointing her finger towards a sleepy girl in her class room.
'Hi...' I said.
'Hello..' sleepy Arshi said.
'You are complete one hour late,' Arshi said to Tanya.
'I got scared, very few have come today, I'm alone siting here in this class,' she continued.
'I'm sorry,' Tanya said taking book out of her bag.
Yes, we had reached Tanya's college and we were about to study together....group study...better to say.
'Wow, lunch, give it to me,' I said looking at her lunch box.
'Finish it, I don't wanna have my lunch today, I've to eat something new in Puratan resto.
'Okay, but I can't finish it,' I said.
'Din't you hear what did I say?' She said showing her half closed eyes.....half angry look..I can say.
'Mom'll scold me if she finds my lunch half finished,' She continued.
'Wanna join me?' I asked raising lunch towards the other girl.

'Hey Tanya, you are teaching flip flop, teach me too,' One girl shouted entering classroom.
I started eating and looking at the teacher, Tanya and the two students, Arshi and Priti. Arshi was white enough, she was looking whiter than milk. She was looking as if she belongs to hilly states. I started matching Arshi's complexion with Tanya's. But Tanya is blessed with the best complexion that god can make in this universe....that's pinkish white. I finished her lunch in ten minutes and started concentrating on the teacher. Because flip flop is very tough in DE...it seemed tough to me...better to say.... because I din't open DE book after first internal. So I din't wanna loose any chance to escape any single word that was coming out of Tanya's mouth.
'Oh my god, she was looking fantabulous damselle. Her moving shining pink lips were amazing. my mind started roaming roaming around her moving lips and my nervous system was going out of order ans was unable to focus on the tough flip flop, as it was diverting my eyes and mind towards that chocolate lips. I was dying to kiss her chocolate lips once......

'Hey, what happened to you,' the voice reached my ears and my nerves started recovering my nervous system.
'Nothing,' I said adjusting my eyes towards book mocking as if I was listening to her words of flip flop.
'Nothing...Pagal...' she said smiling..:).  The rest two girls started smiling as if I did something funny.
 It took more than an hour to finish scary flip flip as she was clearing all the doubts of we three students.
'Take out your comm book,' She said.
'Take rest for a while,' I suggested taking my comm book out of my bag. And the two girls left.
'Nope, you tell, which chapter you wanna study?' She asked.
'Last two seem scary to me,' I said.
'Okay, that's Cahpter-12 and 14, right?' she asked adjusting her specs.
 She finished both the chapters in two hours without any break.
'Lets take a break,' I said.
'Okay,' she said combing her hair with her fingers.
'We'll have coffee and return.........
'Who was that guy that was staring at us when you were teaching me comm?' I asked.
'Yup, I know him, he is a good friend of my X.....X-friend..better say..she corrected.
'Your X, who is he, where is from...is he still talking to you..is he your classmate.. did he love you....' I flashed these questions in seconds stepping down the stairs towards canteen.
'He was just a good friend of mine...and no need to worry...you  become restless very fast,' She said.
But I hated that so called X...And a lot imaginations started coming in my mind.
'Tel me some more about about him,' I said worring.
'He is a good guy and he was my class mate but he is DCE now,' she said.
'DCE..huh..I hate it,' I siad entering canteen. I hated all the words about her Xfriend coming out of her mouth...saying honestly.
'Bhaiya two hot coffees please,' she ordered.

'Have you brought charger?' She  asked switching on my laptop.
'Yup,' I said taking charger out of my bag.
'He, its Taanu..I love you,' whats this?' she asked checking out c-drive.
'See it yourself,' I said
'Hey....these are my pics....She started.
'When have you been collecting all these pics?' She asked.
'From first meet,' I uttered. She started seeing all the pics in the folder, Taanu..I love you looking at  me time and again.
'Here is your CD,' I said taking a CD out of my bag.
'Wow, nice CD,' she said. We started watching some nice videos there.

'What the hell are you students doing here in this empty class room,' the voice reached our ears.
'So you both are watching ********* videos,' the roaring and rude voice continued and we stood up looking at the three men. One was old man and the rest two were younger than that old man.
'Who is he?' I muttered into Tanya's ear.
'He is th Dean of our college, and the rest two are HOD of EEE and ECE,' she muttered.
'Hey, I've never seen you in this college and what are you doing here with this girl,' the Dean asked raising his eyebrows and wide opened red eyes.
'He is looking like Joy Lobo of  3-idiots movie..no!,' one of the two HOD said smiling.
'Sir...I started.
'Sir,..'Tanya interrupted.
'Sir, I've called him, we were doing group study. I wanted to teach him DE and COMM,' Tanya continued.
'But you are not teaching him, my child,' the old man said in his rude tone.
'What are you doing with this laptop, one of the students came and informed me about you two,' the Dean continued.
'Asshole...,' Tanya uttered.
'Oh..don't touch it, let me check myself, what were you teaching him since last 3 hours,' the Dean said coming closer to us when Tanya tried to touch the mouse pad of the laptop.
'What is this?' the Dean asked and I and Tanya started looking into each others' eyes.
'Sir, give me the laptop, let me see?' One of the two HODs said approaching the Dean.
'Sir....we were playing games, its the Pacman,' Tanya said.................

No comments:

Post a Comment