Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I hate your Face the most….She says !



Gyan bro, where are you?’ I asked calling Gyan.

‘I’m at my place and I’m doing some important works here, so I can’t roam with you,’ He spoke these words in a single breath.
‘Calm down, what happened?’ I asked.
‘Bro, I’m pissed of these painting work at ma place,’ He said breathing deeply.
‘So, you are painting the walls like workers…he he he?’ I asked chuckling.
‘Shut up, you ass, ‘  He said.
‘What are you doing then?’ I flashed the question.
‘Ma big bro is asking to shift the stuffs here and there, so I’m helping him,’ He said.
‘The engagement of ma bro is going to be organized on 23rd and they are asking me to do a lot of words since Saturday,’ He continued.
‘Don’t worry, come out,’ I’ll help you to get rid of this hard workload,’ I said.
‘But bro is standing next to me,’ He said.
‘Say him that you are coming out just to give me your pen drive, I’m standing here near your place,’ I said.
‘Okay, I’m coming,’ He said disconnecting the call.
‘Where are we going?’ He asked.
‘Metro walk,’ I said.
‘Why?’ He asked looking at me as if I would have asked him to go to any strange place.
‘We’ll select a cute girl for you, because a lot of sexy girls would have come there today,’ I said smiling.
‘he he he he…..,’ We laughed.
‘Let me wear jeans,’ He said.
‘Nope, look at me, I’m wearing shorts, ’ I said.
‘Your bro will give you more works if you go there,’ I continued.

‘Look at her man, she is looking faad,’ Gyan said me pointing her index finger towards a walking girl.
‘Look at her figure, she is amazing, he legs are awesome,’ Gyan started with these words.
‘Yeah, she is really awesome bro, go and say hi to her,’ I said.
‘Let me see her nicely then will decide,’ Gyan said.
‘Hey, look at that girl,’ He said pointing towards a girl who was wearing extra mini skirt and black t. The skirt was so short that was sufficient to attract eyes there. Yes, we had reached metro walk and were selecting a nice girl for Gyan.
‘You see her, I’m coming in five minutes,’ I said.
‘Where are you going?’ He asked.
‘I’m going to Archies,’ I said.
‘Why..cards...?’ He asked.
‘Yup,’ I said.
‘Sorry card..right?’ He said smiling.
‘Yup,’ I said.
‘I’m also coming,’ He said walking behind me.
‘This is why you’ve called me here..no?’ He asked the right question.
‘She is angry again?’ He asked.
‘Don’t worry, we’ll select the most fabulous card for her,’ He said entering Archies gate. We started looking for sorry cards.
‘Bhaiya, show me the most valuable sorry card,’ I asked one staff standing there.
‘Sir, look at this card, this is cutest card here,’ The staff said showing me a card that was full of teddy’s figure.
‘No, this is not that good, show me other one,’ I said looking towards other cards.
‘This one?’ the staff asked again.
‘Nope, show the card that will impress her the most,’ Gyan asked the staff looking towards the two standing girls.
‘Hey, sorry cards,’ the voice reached my ears. I turned back and saw two girls were looking at me coming towards me.
‘Excuse me please,’ the voice reached my ears.
‘Excused,’ I said taking a back step.
‘Hey, look at this, how’s it?’ one of the two girls asked me suddenly showing a green sorry card. I don’t know why was she asking me for it.
‘Yeah, nice card, she will forgive you now,’ Gyan said looking at that girl taking the card from her.
‘But it has very less written stuffs,’ I said.
‘Girls don’t care of the already printed words,’ One the girls said.
 ‘Then?’ I asked in seconds.
‘Girls are impressed by the words that show you feelings to her and how much you are feeling sorry,’ She said.
‘So, you have to write your feelings here,’ She said.
‘But everything is written here….look at this…I’m sorry and forgive me please…,’ I said showing them the card.
‘Nope, nothing is written here, I’m a girl and I know everything, Okay,’ She said.
 ‘I forgave my boyfriend because he wrote his feelings only there in the sorry card,’ Other girl added.
‘So you know everything..no?’ I asked one of them.
‘Yeah,’ She said smiling.
‘Tel me one thing honestly…what do you girls want from guys?’ I asked looking at them.
‘Ammmmm……we all girls want only one thing from you guys,’ One girl started any my ears and brains started concentrating towards her.
‘You girls want only one things from you beaus, and that’s taking expensive gifts,’ Gyan interrupted.
‘Excuse me,’ The girl said raising her eyebrows.
‘I’ve selected the card for you only because I saw your face full of worries,’ She said looking at me.
‘I’m sorry from his side,’ I said.
‘Keep your mouth shut, you ass,’ I muttered into Gyan’s left ear. He started looking at me as if I did something wrong.
‘Okay, now tell me please,’ I asked the girl.
‘Why don’t you ask your girlfriend,’ She said looking into my eyes.
‘I’ve asked her, and her answer was “nothing”,’ I said avoiding eye contact.
‘Oye, ma bro is calling, I’ve to leave,’ Gyan said disconnecting the call on his phone.
‘Hey, thanks for your help, we’ve to leave’ I said to the girls moving towards the counter holding card in my hand. The card was really fantabulous.
‘You welcome,’ the gals said smiling. I smiled back. The girls were really good by heart otherwise who cares when you go anywhere to buy anything.  I paid for the card and left. I had sorry to her million of times but she was in no mood to forgive me.

‘Where are you…why din’t you come for breakfast….look at the time…,’ The voice reached my ears, as I received a call from my di.
‘I’m in metro walk,’ I said.
‘What are you doing there,’ She said.
‘You would have gone with any girl,’ She bounced back.
‘Nope, I’m with Gyan,’ I said.
‘Come fast, your lunch has become cold, I’m going out…heat it and have it…I’m leaving keys to bhabi,’ She said and disconnected call. I bought seven sparkling pens of different colors and kept card and pens at my place and left to my di’s place. I sent a lot of sorry messages but Tanya din’t reply. I started thinking a lot of different interesting ideas so that she would forgive me, but she was no mood to forgive me. 

‘m sorry…forgive me please…’ I messaged to Tanya at 11:00pm because this is the time she goes to her bed daily .
‘Do not message and disturb,’ She replied in seconds. Her message was not in her own language of using short forms and mixing Hindi subjects and objects with English verbs. I sent around 10 messages but the reply was same so I didn’t go for 11th message. Then after I got out of my bed and switched on my laptop switching on the table lamp.

‘Let me make a hot coffee,’ I thought and went to make a strong coffee. I made coffee in minutes and kept the cup on my table thinking some more ideas for saying her sorry. It was quite hard to think anything for me at that moment.
‘What should I write in this card?’ I asked myself sipping my coffee. I started thinking about the tips that those girls at metro walk gave me. I had only two sentences in my mind. One was I’m sorry and the other was forgive me please. After thinking and giving a lot of stresses on my mind I thought two more sentences and started writing them on rough paper as samples.
‘Nope, they are not looking too good,’ I said to myself looking at those sentences which were written with the mixture of different letters with different colors of sparkling pens.
‘I should draw some sad smiley so that she would forgive me,’ I thought drawing some samples of sad smiley.
‘She loves cartoons the most so I should draw some cartoons here on card,’ I thought and started some samples of cartoons. I started looking towards my laptop and clicked g folder and started looking for some animated movies so that I could get some ideas to draw cartoons because I don’t know drawing. I checked out many animated movies but any idea was hardly coming in my mind at that time. I started watching moves like toy story-1 and 2, bee movies, Dracula versus batman, Ice ag-1 and 2, the simpons movie, everyone’s hero etc. I don’t know how many movies I would have checked…almost all 27 animated movies in laptop but the my brain was still empty so I started seeing Tanya’s photos and the ideas started coming in my mind. I saw the photos that I clicked on Saturday before our fight. I went in those moments for getting ideas. I started cursing myself for misbehaving with her. I pictured every moment well in my mind and took out card and sparkling pens switching off the laptop.

The card was empty. Only few words were written there so I had more spaces to express my feelings by drawing cartoons that she loves the most. First I started with my old words like I’m sorry and forgive me please. But after figuring out those fight moments I started drawing everything on the card like how I misbehaved and how I was begging to forgive me. I started drawing her photo first. I drew everything  perfect without thinking of my worst drawing history. I started with her waist and drew the her waist first and then finished the down portions drawing everything perfectly, her waist, her legs with her golden color sandals. Then I moved for the upper portions. I finished her clothes well. I didn’t forget to draw her watch that she never forgets to wear. I was not taking care of the coffee that became cold after taking few sips. I drew her middle portion nicely drawing everything perfect, her curvaceous figure and all. Then came the uppermost portion. I started imagining her face and how she was looking that day, and I would forget anything but I forget nothing about her amazing baby cut face with open hair and eyes with kajal and a pin tip size black mole on her chin. I drew the pose in which she was standing at that time and how could I forget to draw her fabulous face with angry expression so I give it a nice angry expression. Finally I reached to her hairstyle that was open with half hair falling down her forehead covering her eyes half and half forehead.

‘Oh my god….she was looking amazing…I did it…I drew it….I drew everything so smartly….I patted myself. I matched her face with her clicked pics. It was so perfect I can’t say. I was speechless at that time.
After finishing her pic it was the turn to draw mine….

To be cont……

No comments:

Post a Comment