Saturday, November 6, 2010

One of the most adorable outings with her....

'Hey, look at the people, its huge rush here, how will we go,' Tanya said stepping down the stairs pointing her index finger towards the mob and the queues at the Rajiv Chowk metro station.
'Yeah, we'll stand in the next line and wait for the next metro to come,' I said. we waited ten minutes there for all lines to be empty. Finally we got chance to stand at first near metro gate in one of the non ending line.
'Anand Vihar metro is coming, we'll go in the next for Noida,' I said.
'Nope, we are going in this metro, and will board Noida metro at from next station,' she said.
'Can't you see the rush here?' She continued...
'And I've to return home early  today,' She continued..
'I don't know why people come to meet if they have so much hurry to return home,' I thought. We had just met and she had started saying that she had to go home early because her dad was on leave and was asking her that why din't the students of her college go for mass bunk that day as it was Saturday. Because of the CWG holidays one of the best engineering college of IP University was open on Saturday too. Thanks to my not best college that was closed that day.

'You should go in women's coach?' I asked.
'Nope, I'm going in this coach only, otherwise I'll get bored alone there,' she said.
'But look at the rush baba, you'll get smashed here, you can't even enter in this huge rushy metro coach,' I suggested pointing my eyes towards the non-ending lines behind us.
Yes, we were going to The Great India Palace, Noida. GIP in short,as the people like Tanya love to call the names by their short forms..just opposite of mine, as I like to call full forms. Once we had argument over calling it GIP or The Great India Palace when I was using full form time and again during chit chatting with her.

'Hey, I can see you,' I messaged.
'Yeah, I've seen you too,' She replied.
Yes, she was standing in women's coach and I was in the next non reserved coach.
Thanks to Delhi metro that has reserved one coach for women and they are charging minimum 200 bucks to males if they enter so called women reserved coach. But its becoming irritating to travel in Delhi metro sandwiched between people and standing like statue..........
'Aunties are taking class and making fun of a guy who entered OUR coach by mistake,' The message came.
'Hehehe...same here..old uncles are making fun and funny talks are adding a lot to this statue atmosphere...:D :D,' I replied.
Yes, I was standing like statue, but I could manage a little space to see ma phone's screen and message her. People standing like statues around me were looking at me, as if I was doing something wrong there breaking rules of being statue there, but I hardly cared. I focussed my eyes on my phone and ears on the humorous talks without caring the eyes of the people around me, that were moving towards my face and my phone.


'cum nr g8, nxt stn s sec-18,' the message came and I started breaking statues' atmosphere and moving towards  the gate without caring the feet that were coming under my shoes.
'You okay?'  The voice reached my ears from behind, as I was tying the laces of my shoes bowing down after coming out of the irritating metro.
'Yeah, finally reached safe!' I said to Tanya.
'Why din't you come in ma coach, there was a little more empty space ?' She asked.
'Nope, I don't wanna waste 200 bucks for my silly fault,' I said stepping down the stairs.
'I would have paid for that,' she said.

'I need to go to washroom, I've to wash my hand, one of the beggar kids touched it while asking for money,' she said looking at her elbow throwing an expression, as if some deadly creatures had bitten there.
'Hey, what are you doing, leave my hair,' she said holding her hair tightly.
'Released,' I said snatching her hair band.
'Give it now,' she said showing her half closed eyes.
'I won't,' I said.
'Give it now, give it,' she said trying her best to snatch her hair band, but it was I, who is always dying to see her in open hair.
'You are bad, very bad,' she started adding such adjectives for me and started fighting with me but........

cont......

No comments:

Post a Comment