Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Three studs kissed three girls in Trade Fair !


‘Finally you came, I’m surprised!’ He said me kicking my ass.
‘You ass, go to Tnaya, why have you come, go go,’ He continued.
‘You are such an ass, why didn’t you come last time on the day of our last internals,’ He continued.
‘I never refused to roam with you guys,’ I said taking seat next to Savlani.
Only one guy in our group starts with some abusive adjective to welcome any one. And my regular readers can guess, who was welcoming me like this.

Yes, it was non other than our super stud, Savlani and he and Verma were waiting for me and Pawan in Nirula’s at Rajiv chowk metro station as we were about to go for trade fair. I took seat next to him shaking hand with Verma and Pawan took seat next to Verma on the on opposite to our side on the same table.
‘Let me have a coffee,’ I said looking towards the counter.
‘Dudes, you can’t believe what have I seen today in metro,’ Savlani started and my ears started focusing on his words.
‘I was speechless, my mouth stayed opened as I’d never such a wonderful creature on this earth, all of us in that coach started staring, the uncles, the guys and even kids were surprised after seeing such an amazing creature in that lucky metro,’ Savlani continued swinging his hands in air expressing everything perfectly.
‘One uncle adjusted his specs and another old man stood up to offer his reserved seat to her, she was unbelievable, I felt twitch in my jeans and adjusted myself on my seat,’ He continued and our ears were turning more and more focused towards his words. Pawan was listening adjusting his specs, as if he had never heard such a amazing story, Verma pulled his chair to reach his ears closer Savlani and I guessed what the hell he was about to explain.
‘Her skin was so white, You guys can’t believe, if I touch her face with my finger then she won’t clean it even she is going to clean it for one month,’ Savlani continued.
‘Her figure was awesome man, her skirt was perfect fitting to her white long legs, you guys are so unlucky that you all had missed a chance to see jaanat on earth,’ He continued.

‘Let’s go, we are already late,’ I said standing up.
‘Shut up, you ass, let me explain them everything that I felt in metro that time,’ Savlai said pulling my left hand to make me sit.


‘Show tickets,’ a cop asked Pawan near gate.
‘ What ! we don’t have tickets, we’ll get tickets inside no?’ Savlani said to that cop from behind.
‘No, you have to get tickets from metro station,’ the cop said.
‘But its huge rush there at metro station, can’t we get them from somewhere else?’ pawan asked the cop.
‘No, tickets are available only at metro stations,’ the cop said.
Yes, we had reached Trade fair without tickets because of lack of proper knowledge about the tickets and all.
‘I’ve heard the announcement about tickets at Rithala metro station before boarding the metro,’ I said from behind.
‘Tickets at metro stations only, huh,’ Verma said.
‘Sir, I’m visiting this trade from my childhood and we used to buy tickets from other gate of this Pragati maidan,’ Verma continued.
‘Guys, come with me, I know where will we get tickets,’ Verma said turning back and we all three started walking behind him.
‘What about the people, who don’t come in metro...............

I'm tired enough....I'm not able to write any more...I'll update it tomorrow.



to be cont...... 

2 comments: