Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Last Day of Internals...

‘Are we going in this bus?’ Gyan asked.
‘Nope, we are going to wait for the next bus, service is very fast, let me study now,’ I said turning page of my Organisational behaviour book.
‘we won’t get late?’ Gyan asked.
‘Nope, we’ll reach before time,’ I said.
Yes, we were going for our last internal exam and were waiting at Bypass bus stand. We have left college bus due to some reasons so we were using DTC service. And it’s a great fun if you travel in a packed DTC bus. The bus service is very fast on this route, as buses come at an interval of a minute but the mob was looking like never ending.



‘gudmng…,’ the message came.
Yes, this short form msg was from none other than  Tanya.
‘whr s smiley?’ I replied.
J ,’ the reply came.
‘hv studyd al bt cnt rmmbr kch b,’ She replied in seconds.
‘dnt wry, u vil do d best, coz u hv muggd up whol ob thrice,’ I replied.
‘hmm…hope so,’ She replied.
‘Hey, hi…..How are you?’ The voice reached my ears.
‘Hi bhaiya, I’m fine….Thank you….How are you?’ I asked.
Yes, he was my senior and he was also there to get bus for college. After few well beings exchanges he started giving my many tips and how to score well.
‘Let’s jump in this bus…..Gyan, you always walk slowly…Run after me…Catch it anyhow….Okay,’ I said running towards the coming bus.
‘Aahhh!  Finally you made it,’ I said to Gyan, who was feeling relieved as if he would have done a great job of catching a running packed bus......

 Anyhow we jumped into bus and were trying to open book standing packed there. Because I finished the syllabus once from slides that are easier and shorter than books, so was trying to revise there.
‘Who the hell is drunk, assholes,’ I said to myself.
‘Gyan, are you getting smell of wines?’ I asked.
‘Yeah, pata nahi morning me kaun saala pi kar chad gaya bus me,’ He said.
‘Turn the page,’ Gyan said to me pointing his eyes towards his book. He was standing like statue because the number of passengers is twice larger than the capacity of the low floor bus. I managed some space there to look at my book and reply Tanya’s messages, so my arms were free and I turned the page of his book.


‘Good morning sir,’ I said looking at a passing by professor.
‘Hey, you never said good morning, saying today only, what happened?’ The professor asked me smiling walking towards me.
‘Nothing sir, I just saw you and wished,’ I said.
‘Sir, my enrolment number is 1334908108, and I had written all the answers correct last time but you gave only 9.5 marks out of 30,’ I said.
‘Do you come to college regularly? I’ve never seen you in class and the answers were not satisfactory, so you got right marks,’ He started with these true words but I hated these words because I’m pissed off these habituated words that almost all professors repeat when I go to them for asking anything.
‘May be, but I’ve prepared nicely, going to answer all the questions today,’ I said smiling.
‘Don’t be over confident,’ he said.
‘Okay sir, but can you guess what are the most important topics for today?’ I asked. Yes, he was the OB professor and I asked him this expecting positive response.
‘Show me your book,’ he said and guys of my class gathered.
‘Perception, group dynamics, and culture are most important,’ He said and left after looking at the students’ mob gathering circling him. But it was the super stud who started asking a lot of questions. He was asking like Sir,  'kya kya aa raha hai bas ye bata do aap….' He was none other the super stud of my group, Savlani.

‘percptn, grp dynamics n cultre cumin…c thm ache se….’ I typed these words in micro seconds and clicked send key in my phone.
‘What the fuck is this,’ I said to myself after seeing the message was not going because of the network problem. I went running to the next floor trying calling her but it was our college where we hardly get any mobile network. I tried sending this message five times but i failed.
The time was forcing me to study the guessed topics because it was already 10:00am and it was the time to enter the examination hall. But the student were looking and studying standing, few seating, few roaming holding books in hands like me.

‘Hey, SR, SOR and Group came,’ One Vaid shouted. Yes, he asked a guy who was seating near the gate in the examination hall.  It’s our daily routine to ask questions from the guys who enter inside the hall on time. More than 40% of students keep waiting standing outside the hall for this golden moment, who hardly open their books before this golden moment.  I was one of them and was waiting eagerly asking questions standing near the gate of one of the halls.

‘Hey, what are SR and SOR model, teach me fast,’ Gyan said me. I taught him fast and ran towards Khurana and Savlani because they were discussing something. I snatched book from Verma’s hand despite holding my book and asked  him to join me.
‘Hey, teach me group,’ I requested Khurana and Savlani both. They started teaching many guys and my ears were concentrating on the words coming out of their mouths and my eyes were gazing on Khurana’s book.

‘You ass, give my book,’ Verma shouted.
‘Shut up you pig, can’t you listen to them, they are teaching ‘group’,’ I shouted back to Verma. I snatched his book only because the topic he was reading was different from mine and it was lesser time left for me to search and open the same page in my book.
 
‘I won’t allow any of you after few minutes,’ one invigilator shouted at the students who were not leaving any stone unturned for mugging up the "out questions' answers".
‘Fuck off, you b***n ch*d,’ Verma shouted back with this nice word and the invigilator stepped back in the hall shutting the door like hell. All of us were out of our minds and was looking at books and listening to them madly and Verma’s spicy words were adding a lot this moment.


‘myn ws gud, urs wnt vry gud, sy haan,’ I messaged  Tanya taking seat in a van standing outside my college. Yes, I had finished my paper before time and left.
‘ya…n I kpt buk in washroom too J,’ She replied.
‘Wow, dats my inteli gal,’ I replied.
‘whr r u?’ I asked.
‘m in car..vil rch pitam in 2mins,’ She replied.
‘u whr?’ the message came in seconds.
‘m in bus, vil rch pitam in 10 mins,’ I replied.
‘its too mch,’ she replied.
‘hm..I noe bt w8 thr,’ I messaged.
‘k…leme c whn ur 10 mins gona end L....she replied.
‘gettin pak pak?’ I asked.
‘Na…m wid Savvy n Abhi,’ she repled.
‘Luvguru…he mst b entrtainin bth f u…J,’ I replied.
Yes, Abhi is Love guru and a good friend of Tanya and he keeps giving me love tips time to time to make love and how to keep my girl happy and smiling.

‘Hi, I said to all of them. I had reached Pitam and met them.
‘Tu kaisi hai?’ Abhi asked me.
‘I’m not like you, okay,’ I said to Abhi.
‘Ohh..common….I was just joking,’ He said.
‘I was not joking,’ I said. I hate his g**s’ like activities….saying honestly.
‘I’m clean from inside…by heart…’ he said.

‘Where are we going?’ Tanya asked me looking at me.
'Don't know,' I said.
'Let's go straight, we'll roam anywhere,' I said.
'Is there any place for roaming on this straight way?' I asked Savvy.
'Nope,' she answered.
‘Hey, you looking fantabulous,’ I said smiling.
‘Shut up, and tell me where are we going?’ she siad.
‘Don’t say movie, Okay,’ She added.
Yes, she was looking very different in black churidar and black and red print top with the matching sandal and side bag.......

to be cont.......




[to publicize ma blogs click on the ads on the right side of this blog page]

1 comment: