Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Accident Happen down the Roads, because Road is always Hungry!

Exactly by 5:30PM, I leave my office,
Then starts a bike race,
Race with the auto rickshaws,
With buses,
With cars and bikes.
And cycles as well!

It was raining,
Road was wet,
Like a plate has been sprayed with water,
Before filling it with food.

I ride,
Slow and fast,
Fast and slow,
With horn, blowing with little break,

I move on,
tearing through the crowded city roads.
The car moved on right,
And an old man on the left.
Quite relaxed.

I blow horn.
Once, twice, thrice.
The old man walks,
And walks like a deaf.

I visualize his right hand,
Getting hit by my bike.
And I simply press brakes.
Bike jumps into the car,
And me on the road,
Wet road.

I rise up.
Collect my bag.
Some people run to pick my bike up.
'Are you alright?'
Somebody asks.
'Yeah, Thank you.' I say.
And jump back on my bike.
Lovely parrot bike.

A man approaches,
And says,
What were you doing?
I got confused.
Then he grabs me with my collar.
And drags me down the bike.
Then I realize what I had done.
I have already got hit in my legs and hands,
That pain badly.

Within seconds,
The car owner is lying on the ground.
I am on riding on another bike now.
And fuks the bloody bastard.

That's the humanity in New Delhi.
People love their cars,
More than their mothers and sisters.
I shower heavy punches on the sisterfucker.
And ride back on my lovely bike,
And fly to my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment