Sunday, July 6, 2014

Why it happened?

I had come out of the old deserted washroom which was only the way out of my house.
I knew I was going fo attend a ceremony. I din't know what it was for. I ran and within seconds I had reached to the spot.
Everything was well decorated qith colorful pieces of cloth. The smell of food was coming out of everyehere.
I walked down straight to the fixed seat. I don't know who fixed it.

He was in silk kurta and white dhoti. Neck of the kurta was decorated with gold zarri work. He was sitting on the floor and was eating his food. He was like a common man. But he was not.
I went near him and crouched. He ate. I saw him and expected he won't allow me to sit with him but he was hardly caring for anything except the food.
people eyed me as I sat in the right side of his plate and began to speak about poor, poverty, the worst healthcare syatem, their death, their education system.
He listened and ate. After sometime he took one chicken piece out of his plate and put on my empty plate then he put another. I kept speaking of poor people and their poor kids.
He lost intetest into my words when another man came with an empty plate. He put one chiken piece into his plate. The man smiled, bowed, folded plate and disappeared behind me.

Then he didn't listen to me and ate food with great concentration.
I rose up and left with two chiken pieces.

He was Narendra Modi, the prime minister of India!

No comments:

Post a Comment