Thursday, October 14, 2010

Potty Badminton In Sports Complex!

'Hey, hi.....hows you?' I asked.
'Hi, I'm getting bored at ma place,' he said.
'Same here, let's go for Hockey or Badminton match today,' I sad.
'What about tickets?' he asked.
Yes, I was talking to Pawan on phone.
'Tickets are not available online, I'm trying since morning, we have to buy them in black,' I said.
'No black tickets,' he said.
'Okay, let's go to sports complex, we will play some games there,' I suggested.
'Okay, that's a good idea, when are we going?' he asked.
'Right now,' I answered.
Yes, I was getting roasted at ma place and the boring level was so high that was unbearable to stay  at home for so long and sports complex was the best place to eradicate our boredom.
'Okay, reach Rithala within half an hour,' he said.
'Hey, call our super stud,' I said.
'Who, we all in our groups are studs,' he said.
'Yeah, we all are studs but we have only one super stud,' I said smiling.
'Oh yeah, Savlani,' he said smiling.
'Yeah, right,' I said.
'He is an ass, he sleeps a lot, he'll wake at 3:00pm,' he said.
'Okay, what about Khurana and Verma,' I asked.
'Let me call all of them, you reach rithala in half an hour, bye,' he said and disconnected the call.

'Wow, looking rock star,' Pawan said shaking hand.
'Rock star, huh,' I said taking front seat in his car.
Yes, Pawan was waiting at Rithala metro station.
'Talk to our super stud,' Pawan said giving his phone clicking Savlan's number.
'Nope, I won't,' I said.
'Why?' He asked.
'Remember that Holi, when you called him and gave your phone to me to talk and I started with some dirty abused as he received the call,' I said.
'Yeah, his dad received that call, and started shouting at us after hearing the abuses' he said chuckling.
'But I said sorry to him mom later,' I said.
'I've read your blog, whats your status with Tanya?' Pawan asked.
'Oh yeah, we are just friend friend,' I said.
'She doesn't wanna commit, I don't know why,' I continued.
'But she is a good human and  a good friend of mine because she gives me notes, helps me in marking syllabus and teaches me oops, and she recharged my metro card last time,' I continued.
'That's great,' he said.

'Which game, Badminton or table tennis?' Pawan asked me.
'Table tennis, I've never played this game, but it seemed nice to me when I saw it on TV during common wealth games,' I said.
'Don't worry, I'll teach you,' he said giving me one racket.
'He started teaching me how to hold the racket and how to hit the ball. I was listening to him as if I was a small kid.
Yes, we had reached NSP Sports Complex.
'You ass, you came,  can't believe it,' the voice reached my ears after plying half an hour.
'Hey,' I said smiling shacking hands with him and I was feeling great after meeting my friends after a long time.
Yes, that voice was of our super stud, Savlani because he is the one who use to welcome anybody with such warm words.
'Take it,' I said to Savlani giving him the racket and went and sat on a nearby chair.
'Hey, when are you going for the Badminton match?' I messaged to Tanya.
'Nope, I'm not going, what are you doing?' the reply came after sometime.

'Oh fuck, what's this,' Pawan said as it was quite hard for him to play Savlani's service.
Yes, Savlani was plying nicely, he was hitting the ball like a rocket and he is famous for his service because  his point gaining service was very tough to be controlled as the ball was moving like rocket away from the table.
'Let's go to play badminton,' Savlani shouted and we rushed out.
'What the hell is this, all courts were empty when we entered and now not even a single badminton court is vacant,' I said to myself.
Yes, the whole NSP sports complex was full of kids, adults and the kids' parents.
'Hey, look at that kid, he also has phone' Savlani shouted pointing his index finger towards a kid who stopped plying badminton and was talking on his phone. The kid was around 8 to 9 years old and he was using phone.
'Hi-tech kids, think about our kids, what will they do?' I uttered.
Yeah, Pawan's kid will come out with laptop from his mother's womb,' Savlani said chuckling.
'He he he he...,'we all three laughed.
Yes, time has changed now, kids are becoming tech friend now, they start working on computers after 4 years of their age, they use phones, video games, ps, and what not.
Daksh, the son my sis, is five year old but he uses computers he play online and offline games. I have created his account on facebook and he plays most of the games there and scores well. He scored more than one lac points in a game that I and Tanya play daily and compete with each other.

'Hey, let's play, we can play without net,' I said.
'Nope, we'll wait,' Pawan said taking seat on a nearby chair.
'Let's start playing here,' Savlani said to me throwing shuttlecock towards me.
We started playing siting at the base of two opposite lamp poles that were separated by a distance of four to five meters.
'Hey, this is called potty Badinton,' Savlani shouted and the whole crowd started staring at us...........

No comments:

Post a Comment