Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Much Awaited Red Light In Delhi !!



Accidents are very common here as it's a T point of the main road. The road is very busy so I drive slowly at this point. The road (T-point) links Rithala metro station, Rohini sector-11,16,17,9......, Prashant vihar, DCE, Bawana, BPIT (one of the best colleges of IPU!), G3S cinemas, outer ring road and other sectors of Rohini.
It's the nature of human being (not only in Delhi!) they become a little bit faster at the red lights or any turns or any such T or cross points. You can notice at the red light, how people are eager to break the rules if thullas are not standing right there. I wonder when I stand at this T point keeping my right feet over the brake pressing cluth and front brake looking for the road to be empty so that I can cross safely.
I've seen a lots of accidents here on this T point because no one likes to apply brakes as if applying brakes would cost them. There is no red light here and traffic police can hardly be seen here. Shame to the MP and MLA of this area who won election from this constituency promising the davelopment and safety (including the red light at this T point) of the poeple here.I don't know why the road related authoties don't care about this busy part of the capital city.
'Hey look there,' I said parking my bike at the G3S parking.
'What, where?' he asked me, as if I was asking to stare at the cleavage of the girl who was standing outside the boxoffice counter.
'There,' I said shifting his eyes' focus from the girl to the red light (of course the new one!).
'What's special in it?' he asked.
'You ass, it's new, it will save a lot of lives now,' I said crossing the road walking towards the chinese van that provides varieties of chawmins, momos, chicken stuffs....and all the food known to chinese and north east Indians.
Yes, we like to have new stuff daily here exploring something good in this Chinese van.
'What are you doing, you ass?' I said pulling Gyan's left hand stopping him forcibly.
'You blind, can't you see that that car,' I said pointing towards a speedy coming car. I'm a little bit sensitive when I cross the road specially the T points and cross points where we don't have any red light.
They have rooted red light here, poeple are following it, so we should follow and should wait till the light changes from green to red. The red light after half a minute and we crossed the road (following the traffic rules! :) ).
'a nw rd lyt s plcd nr ur clg :),' I flashed this message in shortest form to Tanya after flashing a order for Singapuri chawmin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment